Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday in Diapers

Default Black Friday in Diapers

I'll be working both Thanksgiving and Black Friday thanks to being back in a state without that pesky "Blue" law.

Don't foul. My mother also works Thanksgiving and if she isn't, the family usually goes to Cooperstown.

Working Black Friday means I will have a station that I must occupy at all times when I am on my shift. So naturally I'm thinking this might be my first official return to diapers.

Anyone else working or shopping on Black Friday who will be similarly attired?

The other day my mother was telling me about how on the news, they showed people who'd lined up for two days to get the iPhone X. Which finally made me pose a question that has lingered on my mind.

When people line up for Black Friday sales or whatever, what do they do about using the bathroom? If they leave the line, do they lose their spot? My mother said they probably bring someone to switch out with them. I said ''Do they wear diapers?'' and followed it up with ''That's what I would do''... which was the first time I'd really let on that I actually use them for their intended purpose.

I told a co-worker that's what I was going to do. Mind you I was "joking" naturally.

This all seems like it may be a good idea; until the fighting breaks out. I'll be watching the stupidity on the interwebs AFTER I do myself a favor and go to antique malls instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    This all seems like it may be a good idea; until the fighting breaks out. I'll be watching the stupidity on the interwebs AFTER I do myself a favor and go to antique malls instead.
    This is more or less my opinion of Black Friday: I avoid it. There's nothing I need so badly I'm going to stand in a line and get trampled for. (Having very little money helps in that too.)

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    This is more or less my opinion of Black Friday: I avoid it. There's nothing I need so badly I'm going to stand in a line and get trampled for. (Having very little money helps in that too.)
    Amen on that!

I always spend Black Friday diapered. But I'm in waders in a pit in a muddy field hunting for ducks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This year is the first year since 2012 I’m not working retail on Black Friday and I couldn’t be more thrilled. With that being said I am working at a company that’s open on Black Friday so I’ll still be working. Last year when I worked in a mall it was basically mandatory that I wore a diaper as for my whole shift my store was extremely busy line never slowed down and to make matters worse my store didn’t have a employee bathroom I waited in line almost 30 minutes to pee one year and then I got written up for taking a long break. That’s when I learned to wear and don’t care. This year I’m avoiding the mall like the plague, still wearing a diaper because now I really need them and the plan is to be fat and lazy until it’s time for work. Happy Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    I'll be working both Thanksgiving and Black Friday thanks to being back in a state without that pesky "Blue" law.
    What's the "Blue" law, out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Working Black Friday means I will have a station that I must occupy at all times when I am on my shift. So naturally I'm thinking this might be my first official return to diapers.
    You can't be forced to occupy your station at all times -- there must be laws to stop employers forcing their staff into diapers. Of course -- if you want to be diapered, that's another matter! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    The other day my mother was telling me about how on the news, they showed people who'd lined up for two days to get the iPhone X. Which finally made me pose a question that has lingered on my mind.

When people line up for Black Friday sales or whatever, what do they do about using the bathroom? If they leave the line, do they lose their spot? My mother said they probably bring someone to switch out with them. I said ''Do they wear diapers?'' and followed it up with ''That's what I would do''... which was the first time I'd really let on that I actually use them for their intended purpose.
    I don't think diapers would be a good solution. Can you imagine standing in a queue for two days without changing your diaper...? People would need breathing apparatus to come near you!

I guess I'd better start thinking about getting some Christmas presents for everyone. When is Black Friday this year?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    What's the "Blue" law, out of interest?

You can't be forced to occupy your station at all times -- there must be laws to stop employers forcing their staff into diapers. Of course -- if you want to be diapered, that's another matter! :-)

I don't think diapers would be a good solution. Can you imagine standing in a queue for two days without changing your diaper...? People would need breathing apparatus to come near you!

I guess I'd better start thinking about getting some Christmas presents for everyone. When is Black Friday this year?
    In the States Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, so November 24.

I think a ''Blue Law'' is a law mandating businesses be closed on certain days, particularly Sundays, usually stemming from religious intentions.