• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

22357t

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hello everyone. My name is Travis. I joined this website to meet other people like myself. In my spare time I like to play music and game with my friends. My friends and I play tabletop rpg games such as d&d and pathfinder. I hope to get to know you guys and having a lot of friends on this page!! any questions feel free to ask me.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

22357t said:
Hello everyone. My name is Travis. I joined this website to meet other people like myself. In my spare time I like to play music and game with my friends. My friends and I play tabletop rpg games such as d&d and pathfinder. I hope to get to know you guys and having a lot of friends on this page!! any questions feel free to ask me.

Welcome to the site! What's with all the numbers? Do they mean anything?

Being a gamer, you will meet lots of friends here. Which ones are your favorites?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome to the site! What's with all the numbers? Do they mean anything?

Being a gamer, you will meet lots of friends here. Which ones are your favorites?
The first three do. The first 2 is my AB age and the 23 is when I became a dad. The 57 is just because you have to have a set amount to form a username.

My favorite is the Star Wars Force and Destiny. My group just recently started a campaign but I am the GM. I love telling a story with characters I create.

22357t said:
The first three do. The first 2 is my AB age and the 23 is when I became a dad. The 57 is just because you have to have a set amount to form a username.

My favorite is the Star Wars Force and Destiny. My group just recently started a campaign but I am the GM. I love telling a story with characters I create.

Do you have a son or a daughter? Does your SO know about your littleness?

Scaramouche said:
Do you have a son or a daughter? Does your SO know about your littleness?
I have two sons. My wife knows but does not partake in it. Neither of my kids know.

22357t said:
I have two sons. My wife knows but does not partake in it. Neither of my kids know.

Many members here have wives that don't know or don't approve. I would say you're lucky.

Scaramouche said:
Many members here have wives that don't know or don't approve. I would say you're lucky.
It took a long time and a lot of misunderstandings. But we love each other for who we are.

22357t said:
It took a long time and a lot of misunderstandings. But we love each other for who we are.

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back