Cornwall here :)

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
I am from Nottingham too Mansfield

Yorkshire.

Have spent some time in the Uk, mostly Manchester

Coventry

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Yes have spent some time in the UK most of my life in fact

Would like to make some friends from the UK. I can share my nappy and baby expirences with other posters. I presume it's called a nappy in the U.K.

Yes it's a nappy. Where about are you?

Yes nappy
Do yous refer to it as being dirty when a number two is done?

Yes Rafiq it's just a dirty nappy

I see, is a pacifer a dummy

Yes

Hi - I am from Essex and am just starting to progress from lifetime DL to ABDL - I would love to get some more big littles in the UK wherever you are based.

I have a question though if you wouldn't mind giving an honest view - I am overweight and 45 - would you say that I will be accepted as an ABDL or have I left it to late. I have heard some other communities are fairly non - accepting of older fat guys and don't want to launch myself into this if I am going to be rejected and look a prat LOL

Thanks

Essexboi said:
Hi - I am from Essex and am just starting to progress from lifetime DL to ABDL - I would love to get some more big littles in the UK wherever you are based.

I have a question though if you wouldn't mind giving an honest view - I am overweight and 45 - would you say that I will be accepted as an ABDL or have I left it to late. I have heard some other communities are fairly non - accepting of older fat guys and don't want to launch myself into this if I am going to be rejected and look a prat LOL

Thanks

I'd like to think no one would have a problem with that on here Essexboi. This is a community support website as well as a social one, so discrimination likely won't be tolerated here.

Essexboi said:

Thanks
I'm in the States but people shouldn't have a problem with age. I am in the same boat.

I always tell people as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and it makes you happy go for it. Life is too short to not spend the time we have striving for happiness.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rafiq said:
Yes have spent some time in the UK most of my life in fact

Would like to make some friends from the UK. I can share my nappy and baby expirences with other posters. I presume it's called a nappy in the U.K.

There was a thread a while back with the different names that the colonies use.

They say diaper we say nappy, they say Pacifier we say dummy. They say plushie we say soft Cuddly Toy.

But we make allowances for them as it's not their fault they don't speak proper English.

I am being a bit of a brat, but that's half the fun of it all. :laugh:

Any more red shiny buttons you want me to push?

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
I'm not from the UK but I'm from Australia. Ironicly Australia is very british :p

our language is pretty much british english, our culture and background is pretty much british, :D

basically we used terms like nappy, pacifier etc.

Australia is pretty much an odd cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back