Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm watching SNL (on the west coast so a few hours delayed) and there was a musical short called baby steps where Miley Cyrus and three other cast members sing about taking relationships slow dressed as babies. The joke is they keep cutting to Larry David (host) who says he's not going to particular in the short. Personally I think it was pretty funny but I wanted to know how you guys feel about this kind of media presence for our community.

Eh. Mixed emotions. I firmly believe Miley is at least an occasional DL. She has made a video before. I saw a show called "Life In Pieces" the other night and it had adult baby references. It was pretty funny. But that's it. When you get right down to it, it's humor. Something to make you laugh. And laughing at ABs is not good, but it is exposure. Think of what was funny 50 years ago but is now accepted as life.

I loved the SNL routine and thought it was funny, especially since Miley seemed to go through an AB faze in her act. I'm still convinced she's one of us. I thought as I watched the show, how much my wife would have kidded me if she was still alive. She loved to tease me, but at the same time, gave me so much support.

[video=youtube;fDK3R1DoRnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDK3R1DoRnI[/video]

Scaramouche said:
That was rediculous and made me laugh. Laughing is good sometimes. Miley was trying to play all innocent in that one, asking to be edited out, but we know the truth.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Miley Cyrus did another abdl type video on SNL

There's a new video of Miley Cyrus doing another type of abdl music video on SNL called the baby step.

WOW!
Is she really an Adult Baby?
This video is hilarious!

I wonder myself if she is with all this video and the way she dress sometime.

It looks like she knows where to buy big AB diapers, but I suppose the SNL staff could do that as well. Still, she's been doing the baby thing for quite a while which makes me think she is.

dogboy said:
It looks like she knows where to buy big AB diapers, but I suppose the SNL staff could do that as well. Still, she's been doing the baby thing for quite a while which makes me think she is.

I was thinking along the same lines.
If she is, she seems to like to put it out there publicly.

Love the ruffles

Well, we keep getting exposures on TV programs, some good, some bad. This was done tastefully, except for the caricature diapers on the dudes. Still, from all the incidents of diapers & adults, on TV, or diaper fetishism "mentions", I am absolutely certain that this fetish, and/or the ageplay fetish is much larger than many of us suspect. In the early days, before the internet, a mention in Forum magazine, or in their letters section led you to believe there must be "hundreds" of diaper-clad adults out there... Then, with the internet, you began to realize there had to be thousands, or even tens of thousands from all the visits to sites. In reality though, for all the number of us that wore diapers as kids, and could have developed some fascination for "the diaper", or the release of wetting/pooping pants/diapers, I'm going back out on my own limb, and saying we probably number in the millions worldwide, with several/many in the TV & movie production industry. Yes, Miley is probably among us, but she can always use reliable deniability, as a cover. Still, for the dozens & dozens of diaper fetish references, we are obviously fairly well represented in hollyweird, as well. I was binge watching Orange is The New Black episodes about the prison riot, and the cook makes a reference to taking care of guys that have their diaper fetishes... It's all around us, and not there, at all, if you're not paying close enough attention. It'd be great if ALL OF THE DIAPER MENTIONS we're stitched together by somebody, and put into a video, with labels of where they came from, what year they were produced, etc. I'm sure you'd see an uptick from the sixties mentions, through the current day, as it gets more and more acceptance as a kink, like leather, and other object-oriented fetishes. I suspect you wouldn't see quite as much AB vs. DL and/or little role-play back then versus now, since it's sort of morphed into a separate sub-culture, but the common denominator was always there, the diapers.

Jamieboy said:
Well, we keep getting exposures on TV programs, some good, some bad. This was done tastefully, except for the caricature diapers on the dudes. Still, from all the incidents of diapers & adults, on TV, or diaper fetishism "mentions", I am absolutely certain that this fetish, and/or the ageplay fetish is much larger than many of us suspect. In the early days, before the internet, a mention in Forum magazine, or in their letters section led you to believe there must be "hundreds" of diaper-clad adults out there... Then, with the internet, you began to realize there had to be thousands, or even tens of thousands from all the visits to sites. In reality though, for all the number of us that wore diapers as kids, and could have developed some fascination for "the diaper", or the release of wetting/pooping pants/diapers, I'm going back out on my own limb, and saying we probably number in the millions worldwide, with several/many in the TV & movie production industry. Yes, Miley is probably among us, but she can always use reliable deniability, as a cover. Still, for the dozens & dozens of diaper fetish references, we are obviously fairly well represented in hollyweird, as well. I was binge watching Orange is The New Black episodes about the prison riot, and the cook makes a reference to taking care of guys that have their diaper fetishes... It's all around us, and not there, at all, if you're not paying close enough attention. It'd be great if ALL OF THE DIAPER MENTIONS we're stitched together by somebody, and put into a video, with labels of where they came from, what year they were produced, etc. I'm sure you'd see an uptick from the sixties mentions, through the current day, as it gets more and more acceptance as a kink, like leather, and other object-oriented fetishes. I suspect you wouldn't see quite as much AB vs. DL and/or little role-play back then versus now, since it's sort of morphed into a separate sub-culture, but the common denominator was always there, the diapers.

Now if we could just get society to realise abdl and diaper fetishes are not the same thing. That's probably a long ways off though since we're still getting abdl's themselves to figure that out.

Miley Cyrus has done another music video called "baby talk" where it is just her dressed as a baby through out it all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back