• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Strasbourg, France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi, my name is Thalie and i am a diaper lover and a little girl. Wasn't lucky enough to be born as a real girl. So I am a 31 years old french guy and almost all my life I wanted to be a girl. I grew up with a strong desire... not to grow up and being put back in diapers for the night, dressed like a girl, etc.

DL is an old habit. Some diaper thefts as a teenage boy, first (adult) pack bought at 18. Was disappointed because I was looking for last 80's early 90's pampers-like diapers and no such things existed anymore in 2004.

I am also very interested in regression and spanking.

As a grown up, i am a former physicist and now a software engineer. I am a geek and a nerd, involved in role-playing games, video-games. I also like going to museum, drinking local craft pale ale beer, and watching old movies. I am lucky enough to live in a medieval city with more than 2000 years of history.

I'm not sure how much i'm going active here, I am mostly active on french ABDL site abkingdom : https://www.abkingdom.com/users/thalie
I am here to see the UK and US side of this worldwide community.

Welcome Thalie. Greetings from the south border to you region, which I love do much especially Strasbourg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ADISC!

That's an interesting transition from Physicist to Software Engineer. Care to explain? (No pressure, I'm just curious.)

I have a degree in Electrical Engineering but always tended toward computers and software and ended up in Software Quality Assurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back