• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Mommy V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnomommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello World, My name is Mommy V. I'm a Mommy who's been into ABDL for a while. I've been a carer to a few people (who ironically were all much older than me).
I've found that I enjoy having a Mommy role, among other roles. I am a domme in the BDSM community, so I find that having a balance of hard domination and soft caring domination is what I like. BDSM is a big part of my life, but I would like ABDL things to be a bigger part of it than it is currently.

I've found that a lot of people start to regress sort of naturally when they're around me. Sometimes people who didn't think they were into regression until hanging out with me. I take that as a sign that people feel comfortable around me :)

As my name suggests- I like performing hypnosis. I like helping people open up to the things they're afraid of. They're a vulnerability to it, and the excitement of long term changes and progress. I'm all about that.

Outside of these interests, I like going to museums, learning new languages, trying to learn python, drinking coffee, and watching surreal movies like Enter the Void and Possession.

I'm not sure how active I'll be on this site. I'm mostly interested in reading forums to see more angles of this community.

-Mommy V

Reactions: babyhuey54
Welcome Hypnomommy! That was a very good intro. No problem reading all the threads and info here - There's a lot of both! However, I get the feeling you will be a great contributor here. :)

Hey fellow Mommy! My story is similar to you, I enjoy being dominant.

I hope you find lots of great friends and useful info here, we need more input from caregivers so I personally look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome ...im new here too (and new to all this as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back