Not open for further replies.

Cnnr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was wondering if there was any good diaper training methods out there. If so, could you recommend some?

What do you mean by diaper training? Do you mean learning to wet them easily and/or with little control? If so, that may be gained by wearing diapers often or even 24/7 and peeing when ever the urge hits. I'm not convinced that one ever achieves complete incontinence unless there is a medical reason.

I'm the opposite dogboy. I think you can achieve incontinence by wearing 24/7.

After 20 years of basically 24/7, I'm still not incontinent by any stretch - YMMV... The wetness /saturation of my diaper is ingrained in the back of my mind, I (often) know when I'll leak and hold off until just before removing it to get changed before releasing, or stand up and not sit down for awhile after releasing is a change isn't practical. Definitely not incontinence, but certainly diaper trained! My effective bladder size is shrunk due to not holding it for extended periods, but that can be retrained too - not like that'll ever happen, I like my diapers too much!

Cnnr said:
I was wondering if there was any good diaper training methods out there. If so, could you recommend some?

Just let go whenever you feel like it, so nice to have the freedom to leak whenever you want,

Cnnr said:

If it’s untraining you will need to be well hydrated, diapered, have plenty of time.

relax, concentrate on your muscles that control your hokding your urine in, hold for a few seconds when you feel the very first bit of pressure then imagine those muscles are your hand holding an orange and just relax them imagining letting go of the orange.

Spend time letting go quicker with small spurts until it’s natural not to hold.

Careful what you wish for!

Do a search for "12 month diaper traning program". It's a slow process for unpotty training which doesn't hurt your body.

Wearing 24/7 on its self will not make a person incontinent, wearing 24/7 while also giving up all control will. This program helps you to achieve just that.

bottom line ( haha), what you want to do is to train your blatter and your sub-conscience to not botherr your conscience mind when they feel theneed to pee. once they have been given the permission to do their own thing, you will begin to wet without realizing it. that takes a while since we hsve been training the blatter to check with the conscience mind almost our entire lives. one impotant thing isto never hold your pee--that is telling the batter to wait forthe mind to give permission. which will slow your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back