Are diapers a healthy obsession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wear a diaper 24/7 but since I predominately wear cloth diapers, washing them takes a lot of time and since I change 3 to 4 times a day, there is a pile of wet diapers to deal with. I have tried disposables but they are expensive, and the tabs don't always stick. I wear a diaper for comfort and relaxation. I have worn diapers at work, but since there is no good place to change and dispose of a wet diaper, I wear the same diaper all day. Wearing a cloth diaper an insert and plastic pants is a bit bulky and by the end of the day I have a conscious feeling I am wearing a wet diaper for the 45 minute drive home, and seriously needing a diaper change. Initially it was a strange feeling driving a car with a sometimes very wet diaper, hoping that if it leaks it wouldn't show. I thought that wearing a diaper as frequently as I do would get old, but I accept it as a normal but unique experience.

It's nothing before it gets control of You. It costs money, you've to keep some privacy etc. - everything contrarious, but we still return into that. As to me, I'm not into 24/7/365, because I can't.

I wonder about this too, especially since I don't seem to have a strong addictive characteristic to anything. It's like I get tired of the same thing if it's over and over again, so I alternate or not use for a while, whether it's my favorite foods, drinks, or even diapers.

I have found that I am a much calmer and happier person when I have the freedom to wear!

I find that when I have the freedom to wear diapers regularly, I do not think about them much when I am not wearing, such as during the days when I am at work. However, if I have a long dry spell when I cannot diaper myself, the desire to wear again becomes ever-present and consumes my thoughts. Somehow wearing diapers regularly gives me a form of release that I cannot function without. Now that I can wear diapers a couple of times per week or whenever else I want, I no longer “obsess” over them. To my mind, being able to wear diapers once or twice per week is far healthier for me than going a year or more without them and having to live with constant thoughts of diapers and of the profound longing I feel without them all the time. Plus, now that I can wear regularly, I no longer take stupid gambles or risk being caught just to satisfy my desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back