How many diapers do you go through in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just interested really.

In my case, I go through about 3 or 4 on average.

Most of the time if I plan things right, I can get by with 3 changes; sometimes I have to change 1 more time.

Also 3. Though I can go with just 2 diapers using betterdry I usually don't to avoid smells and rashes.

I wear 24/7. On arrange about 4 to 5 but have allowances for 6 per day. I buy 12 packets of Molicare slip maxi so get 168 nappies a month.

I have an account with a supplier and they are automatically send out to me. Since I don't pay for them myself (its complicated) if I don't use they build up and take up room. At the moment I'm selling all my old stock and just sticking to the Molicares just to save room.

One or two. I wear for comfort more than anything so usually one lasts the day. But if I have time to myself, maybe more if I'm really "ABing out" or something.

bobbilly said:
I wear 24/7. On arrange about 4 to 5 but have allowances for 6 per day. I buy 12 packets of Molicare slip maxi so get 168 nappies a month.

I have an account with a supplier and they are automatically send out to me. Since I don't pay for them myself (its complicated) if I don't use they build up and take up room. At the moment I'm selling all my old stock and just sticking to the Molicares just to save room.

Why do you force someone to spend so much on diapers? Is it an insurance thing?

At $70 per case of 56, that comes to $1.25 each. At 5 per day, you're spending $6.25 per day. Or with 168 per month, that's $210.

With betterdry, I get them for about $1.67 each (by the case). I use 3 per day, which comes to just $5.00. At 90 per month, I spend $150.

And that's with me always staying well hydrated and being a heavy wetter. Plus, I "might" get just one leak per month. Even with me being a side sleeper. And, just one diaper can easily get me through an entire work day. Meaning I don't have to worry about changing at work, or lugging around a diaper bag everywhere I go.

I live in England. I think the best way to explain it is like ward of the state. I don't force anybody to buy me anything. My money is managed by a third party with my interests in mind. I have been deemed to lack capacity when mentally unwell. (I spent £7.000 in 10 days on hotels and partying while manic) So people look after my money and give me an allowance. I asked for my nappies to be paid directly from my appointee account and delivered to me which was accepted no questions ask. They never asked if I needed them, which I do in a emotional sense anyway. I order 3 cases a month because there is a big saving that way.

As I am a student and I have other expenses, I don't always have the money to make bulk purchases of diapers, so sometimes I am frugal with the amount I go through in a day. That being said I don't always have the time to go into full baby mode either, so things do balance themselves out a bit.

When I regress and play I go through about 2-3 diapers a day. If I only plan on wetting for the day, I go through about 2. If I am deep into baby-mode, I'll bite the bullet and use a 3rd for wetting and messing.

Last edited:
On average 3 changes. 2 disposables, 1 cloth. Sometimes an extra disposable.

Not many. 2 or 3 average.

I usually like to fill mine up a bit before I change.

Usually 1 to 4 a week.. sadly :/

Around three. Overnight, day, and evening. Though the overnight one is usually the only one to get wet. Sometimes afternoon, rarely evening. But overnight is almost always soaked.

2-3 per 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24/7 3-4 per day

average about 4. Sister average about 3-4. depends on the season

24/7, about 2 a day.

Because I live with my brother & my mother, I don't have a preference when it comes to having to know how many diapers to wear during the day or night.

But I guess whenever I'm in my room with privacy all to myself, it might be one diaper whenever I feel like sleeping, or maybe two diapers in one (& yes I know that's not what the meant) to make it more thick & comfortable (because I've never tried thick medical/AB diapers).

one per day (nighttime only)

None! :biggrin::biggrin:

Around 3 or 5 usually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back