Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Looks like I'm going to be diapered at work from now on, just pullups for now.
My company provides uniform pants but they don't have any relaxed fit style and I think the only ones that will accommodate a diaper have a waist size 4 inches bigger than my actual waist. Any brands someone can recommend?

BuffedBaby said:
Looks like I'm going to be diapered at work from now on, just pullups for now.
My company provides uniform pants but they don't have any relaxed fit style and I think the only ones that will accommodate a diaper have a waist size 4 inches bigger than my actual waist. Any brands someone can recommend?

This is a common problem. What IS discrete?

I can confirm, a thin diaper that has leaked, is WAY more noticable than a thick one that's done its job. DO NOT wear a diaper which is not going to be capable enough for what you need. And unless you have minor stress leakage, pullups are not going to be enough.

As we have also said, many many times, people do not notice unless you make it painfully obvious. Go with a couple pant sizes larger than you need, and wear a belt. Don't worry too about the diaper bulge, and wear one thick enough for your needs.

Personally, I wear Betterdry under my slacks at my quiet office. None of my coworkers knows I wear a diaper unless I've already confided with them about it.

I been wearing thin diaper during work and I been close to Co workers and nobody cares or says a word but its so hard to get over the nervous of getting caught wearing diaper

Any thin diaper that has good capacity does so by using a large amount of SAP, meaning it will swell considerably when wet. One way or another, the volume of liquid has to go somewhere. With a low-SAP diaper, the bulk is already there, and the liquid just wicks into the void and is held. With a high-SAP diaper, the SAP crystals absorb the liquid and swell accordingly. In the end, SAP will have a little less volume than pulp for a given amount of liquid though, so at the end of the day when your diaper is soaked, it'll be smaller with a high SAP diaper, and it will have started the day smaller too.

That's why a lot of people go with Tena ATN, they start really thin and have good capacity. But even those will get bulky eventually. You just can't avoid it completely.

What about the women's uniform pants?
The last uniform issue we had, I gave my men's pants to a workmate as they were so badly designed for actual working and snaffled some of the women's pants (with elasticated waists). They were miles comfier and freer.

I also use a kind of uniform when at work. They are just regular work men's trousers used commonly in the electrical trade. I very regularly wear a thick nappy like Abri M4 or Bunte windel or Better Dry and nobody has ever noticed. It also helps to keep them securely in place using a " Beschermbroek" from Adjust for you. Never had a leak even after 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back