Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
This was a reply I made to my last thead

I never really thought about the age I see myself as honestly... I am into diapers, onesies, paci's, bottles AND sippy cups, and all that stuff though... >~> But I just never really thought of an age. I just act however I feel like... Idk, now I'm interested but it makes my brain hurt. >-> But whatever, to me it doesn't matter the age as long as I'm having fun and being happy. ^w^ :paci:

For me, my "Little" age is that of a 3 year-old who is still not toilet-trained and still in diapers 24/7.
My "Little" side is a physically disabled little boy with Cerebral Palsy who is Autistic and mute (like myself).

BabyAshie said:
This was a reply I made to my last thead

I never really thought about the age I see myself as honestly... I am into diapers, onesies, paci's, bottles AND sippy cups, and all that stuff though... >~> But I just never really thought of an age. I just act however I feel like... Idk, now I'm interested but it makes my brain hurt. >-> But whatever, to me it doesn't matter the age as long as I'm having fun and being happy. ^w^ :paci:

I think it's fairly common for us to question what age we are when we regress. For a long time, I was never really sure what age I was when I became little. I now know that my age in baby mode tends to fluctuate depending on my mood.

Sometimes I like being a baby of only a couple months old. During this time I enjoy laying in bed, kicking my feet, cuddling my stuffies, squirming and babbling to myself. I also tend to fall asleep in this mode.

Then there are times when I am around 1-2 years old. When I am in this mode, I enjoy crawling or waddling, exploring, playing with my toys and being inquisitive.

The more you wear and regress the more you'll come to learn what age suits you. That being said, you are quite right, it truly doesn't matter what age you are as long as you are having fun :paci:

caitianx said:
For me, my "Little" age is that of a 3 year-old who is still not toilet-trained and still in diapers 24/7.
My "Little" side is a physically disabled little boy with Cerebral Palsy who is Autistic and mute (like myself).

Hm. Mute eh? Like, not talking, ever? Interesting. I've never met someone like that before. ^~^

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:
I think it's fairly common for us to question what age we are when we regress. For a long time, I was never really sure what age I was when I became little. I now know that my age in baby mode tends to fluctuate depending on my mood.

Sometimes I like being a baby of only a couple months old. During this time I enjoy laying in bed, kicking my feet, cuddling my stuffies, squirming and babbling to myself. I also tend to fall asleep in this mode.

Then there are times when I am around 1-2 years old. When I am in this mode, I enjoy crawling or waddling, exploring, playing with my toys and being inquisitive.

The more you wear and regress the more you'll come to learn what age suits you. That being said, you are quite right, it truly doesn't matter what age you are as long as you are having fun :paci:

I think it depends on my mood to... but I like to experiment with rp's online... I've never really "regressed" irl because of my parents... once I move in with my "daddy" I'll be able to though and I look forward to it. But I can go from being a diaper wearing paci sucker, to a big boy who wants to potty train (and fails). Idk. I'm still exploring this side of myself... it'll probably be WAY more clear once I actually regress... I regress (in voice/text anyway) when I'm texting or on the phone with daddy so... >/~/> :paci:

I'm cognitively ridiculously picky, socially, emotionally, and verbally, very young. What I mean by cognitively picky, is, some of the stuff on Baby1st TV, I'm like, "Ooooooh, what's v pictuwe gonna be," or, "Yay, squeak," while some shows meant for preschoolers are mind numbingly dull, and others are fun, and some older kid shows check my boxes, too. My Little space magic formula is, costumed characters, stop motion animation, and puppetry. Something about those, man. Wonderfully captivating, aesthetically beautiful, Little space teleportation device. I can be very much a cuddlebunny, scaredy cat, Needy Needsalot. At my smallest, tears, giggles, and single words. It tends to be a very floaty state of being, though, so, it's hard to pin down. I'm developmentally all over the map.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I can be very much a cuddlebunny, scaredy cat, Needy Needsalot. At my smallest, tears, giggles, and single words.

I can be a lot of those things to... but I can also be a complete brat at times too... >~> :paci:

My little age is ranged from 1-3 depending on my mood. I like wearing diapers, pacis, bottles, onesies, footie jammies, and teddy bears. In little mode I watch tv, play video games, take naps, or just be lazy and do nothing. I sometimes crawl to the kitchen to get some food or fill up my baba. I also plan on getting a crib for my room sometime in the future, because my bed takes up half my room. I sleep with my pacifier and teddy every night after I have a bottle of warm milk. I like being an adult baby.

Onesieman said:
My little age is ranged from 1-3 depending on my mood. I like wearing diapers, pacis, bottles, onesies, footie jammies, and teddy bears. In little mode I watch tv, play video games, take naps, or just be lazy and do nothing. I sometimes crawl to the kitchen to get some food or fill up my baba. I also plan on getting a crib for my room sometime in the future, because my bed takes up half my room. I sleep with my pacifier and teddy every night after I have a bottle of warm milk. I like being an adult baby.

Ah, I feel like I'm around there as well then, seeing as how I literally like ALL of what you said. >-> :paci:
Thanks for the response. ^w^

R U 3? No I am 4! Hee, hee

I don't really think it matters for us really Little one.
For the age player they might be playing at being a serten age.

But for the true Little it all about being in the mind set that makes us happy kiddo

I feel the same way as you babyash, I don't associate with an age, but like babyash, I enjoy diapers, bottles, pacis colouring and the works :d I am happy and so is my DD

LittleSquirt said:
I feel the same way as you babyash, I don't associate with an age, but like babyash, I enjoy diapers, bottles, pacis colouring and the works :d I am happy and so is my DD

^~^ Glad to know I'm not the only one. :3

siysiy said:

R U 3? No I am 4! Hee, hee

I don't really think it matters for us really Little one.
For the age player they might be playing at being a serten age.

But for the true Little it all about being in the mind set that makes us happy kiddo

Exactly!

It's something I've heard a lot of people here talk about, but never something I've considered myself, mostly because I really don't regress when diapered.
The most babyish thing I do is hug my childhood Teddy, but I get the same feeling doing that in "big boy" clothes.

Shadow456 said:
It's something I've heard a lot of people here talk about, but never something I've considered myself, mostly because I really don't regress when diapered.
The most babyish thing I do is hug my childhood Teddy, but I get the same feeling doing that in "big boy" clothes.

Well I don't have to be diapered to regress either, it just kinda helps with me

i didn't have think about that, sometimes i like being enough old to speak, but still in diapers, sometimes being so little an being cuddle and these things

JohnSnow said:
i didn't have think about that, sometimes i like being enough old to speak, but still in diapers, sometimes being so little an being cuddle and these things

Me too. :3

At various times in previous similar threads I have tried to indicate ages that typically reflect my regression, but really it’s never been important to me. I’m pretty sure my experience is a common one.

Being a regressive AB, I always find this stuff interesting, mostly because it is something that is so inately part of me, I can’t ever remember being any other way.

Mostly I am am in complete control of this aspect of myself, and of course I can regress when I want to, something learned over years. However sometimes it can get the better of me. I was always called a daydreamer, when often what was going on was quite a different sort of distraction. If only they knew......

When I regress, I am rarely thinking about an age or stage, I am just expressing myself according to how I am feeling and that can fluctuate within any regressive experience.

I would say that the environment or situation that I am in can influence how little I feel. For example I can be feeling like a 3 or 4 yr old sometimes when I’m out with someone I feel safe with (rarely ever younger in that situation) but commonly my experience at home, would be younger.

People will occasionally pick up on early stages of regression that I may be unaware of, usually mannerisms that they will laugh at and say something like “oh you’re such a 4yr old” or “what are you, 2” this usually freaks me out a bit because I then realise that I’m slipping. Of course they don’t actually know and just associate these things with daydreaming.

It seems to be in line with stages of regression, like 3-4 is the starting point then say it drops deeper and is more like 2ish....but when it’s at its deepest I guess my behaviour is pre-1 yr old.

I enjoy all stages, but they are different. I’m most aware of the limitations of regressing when I’m feeling 3-4 ish. It doesn’t alter my feelings or impulses, but does allow me to manage them. For example, I may really desperately want to be picked up by my partner, but know that it’s not possible, however in a deeper mode of regression, I don’t comprehend these limitations as well (something she is always quick to remind me of) lol

As far as AB stuff goes, it’s not necessary for my regression, but if I know where I’m headed, having those things definitely enhances and deepens the experience.

tl;dr lol - little is as little does.

I have tried in recent years to distance myself away from specific age regression "ages" and go with a general feel, whatever makes me happy, exploring everything without any kinda worry about that. I find it in general healthy for me because it often leads me down happier thoughts. Rather than focusing all my feelings about wanting to be a number, I want to be feelings and then.. be them.

That being said, I admit an appeal on applying a number to it. Mostly as it relates to regressing with other people. Grabbing someone's hand and saying, "I'm 6~" Just has a special feeling to it if they are the right person. I find it helps them imagine how I want to feel a little more.

6 is the age I tend to say if asked for one, as well.

I don't have a little age. My baby and adult sides are one in the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back