Forsite AM/PM out of stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

cws3963

swm3963
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know of a US-based shipper for Forsite AM/PMs?

Amazon has been out of stock for quite a while now, and I'm running low. They're my favorite medical-style right now...super thick and absorbent. Otherwise, what would be a good replacement (Amazon preferred)? I prefer ones with very wide crotches.

Odd. Does it seem like most every diaper supplier is running low in the US? There's, comfycare, abu, tykables, and now forsite too? I wonder what's going on.

I was told by a friend that contacted the company they will be back on amazon in Nov . Lets hope so .

lilstevie56 said:
I was told by a friend that contacted the company they will be back on amazon in Nov . Lets hope so .

Yeah, except in September, they said they'd be back in stock in early October on Amazon, so....

I was just about to post this exact same question. We found a site that has them that we'd previously ordered from, but it seems now they only switch to Canadian territories. Anyone find them anywhere else yet?

The Canadian Suppler was out of stock untill late last week so retailers who order from them for resale ahould have stock soon. I am waiting for 4 cases to ship today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back