• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Northern Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Js413blue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So i guess I'll share a little about me. I'm a 44 year divorcee from Northern Wi. I have been dealing with bladder control issues for the last several years after having 3 children. Mostly it's been a real pain in the butt to say the least. I am sort of relieved to find that there are people that not only accept these issues but enjoy them. I am hoping that through this site i will be able to face some of my own reservations about my issues. I am looking forward to sharing experiences with others out there that are similar to me.

I am of course open to talking to others from this site and look forward to some interesting conversations. I hope that if you message me though you are clean and polite.

Welcome to the forum! It’s a good group of people - many of whom are eager to help, and very much committed to acceptance and non-shaming :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cm90210 said:
Welcome to the forum! It’s a good group of people - many of whom are eager to help, and very much committed to acceptance and non-shaming :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome! I moved from N. WI about a year ago. I've been dealing with this about 3 1/2 years and loved every second. I have five children. Stay warm as I'm sure you have snow there by now. My friend near Madison said she had snow this week.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Welcome! I also moved from WI about two years ago to a much warmer climate. Couldn’t take the extremely cold weather anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back