• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

good day all, this is my intro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorboy69

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello! For now I am just going to remain “SailorBoy69”

I am an older DL. I ware diapers at night due to psychological issues due to ptsd. I am retired.

I am loosing bladder control more and more at night. Due to this I wear a diaper to bed every night under a plastic pant. I hate waking to a wet bed. Over time a diaper at night has become a security for me, if I don’t wear a diaper to bed than I don’t sleep. I am also starting to think about regression because my psychiatrist now has me sleeping with a stuffed animal and sometimes a pacifier. These keep the evil away and calm me.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
I like to cook, a lot. I like to read, and I will read almost anything. And I really like to spend money. I like tech, and am a real gadget collector.

I am not really sure what I hope to gain here. I was looking online for stuff about diaper lovers, or more generally just about others who wore diapers for what ever reason and found this site, so I joined.

Great intro and nice to meet you.

Hi and welcome. You can gain a lot by being on this site. Different diapers and their effectiveness are discussed which can be helpful. More than that, one can make friendships that even though they are on line, people will come through for you by giving moral support when bad things happen in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back