BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Sorry if the title is completely spelled wrong... but I just wanted to say that even though I've only been here a few days, I feel welcomed into the community. :paci: And that I think this place is really helping me look at my little side as a positive thing that makes me happy, rather than a burden. Before I made an account here and met my bf/daddy I always just, secluded myself about this stuff. I told the last boyfriend I had about this stuff... and he said he wanted to participate. Well, he never would, and the more I look back on it... the more I think he just said that to make me happy.

After we broke up, I didn't know if this stuff was really even a good thing and I thought all people who know about this side of me did was laugh at me behind my back... BUT then my new bf came into my life. He completely dove in head first into the ABDL stuff... he has no experience with it and for what he does... he makes me so happy. :3

Ever since we started being in this relationship he just makes me feel so little sometimes and I LOVE it... I still self doubt myself, thinking this stuff will ruin it and he'll get tired of it... but he says he's really starting to enjoy being "daddy" and it makes me so happy. :D He makes me feel so comfortable being little, that it's starting to make me feel positive about this stuff and so is this forum! I'm really starting to like it here... and have all of you to thank for that. :3 So, thankies! ^w^ :paci: :paci: :paci: :paci:

Starrunner said:
Nice to hear that this site is being helpful. There's a lot of friendly, supportive people here. It's important to remember that what you're doing is nothing more than a healthy way of escaping stress from the real world. Because of the stigma associated with it, many do not come forward publically. I think that means there are more of us than we realize, and we need to support each other.

Sorry things didn't work out with your first partner but it sounds like you've moved on to a much better relationship. Just don't undermine yourself, and remember that all relationships are based on respect and caring for each other. Love is a two-way street. Your story is important to us because of who you are as an individual.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. :3 And yeah, he respects me and I respect him... ad we do care for each other. Tbh I've seen this forum a lot when researching this stuff, and I just decided why not come here and explore everything this community has to offer. And I love everything about it. ^w^ And yeah... the little stuff really helps me with the stress school gives me...

Starrunner said:
Great to hear. I just wanted to say that (hopefully without coming across as a wet blanket) because I know your issues around self-esteem from reading your previous posts. Your father has done a number on you and I can relate to that from my own life. Don't ever believe you need to rely on someone else to know that you are a valuable, worthwhile person who has much to offer.

Yeah... my dad has done a lot of shit to me. Things I don't really wanna talk about tbh... maybe he's the cause to my AB/Little side. Idk. Tbh I always ask myself why I do this but I can never find a reason. But whatever... I like feeling this way whether it was him or something else. I'm glad I have all of you to talk to and I wouldn't change it for the world. Also "wet blanket." That made me laugh. xD

I'm glad that you found the support that you needed here in the community. I can tell you that I was never truly comfortable with myself until I found this site. For the first time I didn't feel like I was weird or alone. It not only made me more confident in myself but it gave me the courage to come completely clean with my husband which led to him being completely supportive and accepting and he even buys me things to augment my collection. Granted I understand that my situation is a little different from some others. I am not into diapers which it what it seems that most people have the biggest issue with and I'm not a little baby, I've always seen myself as a potty trained 3 year old, 4 on days that I want to do school work sort of things. This site is an anonymous haven for like-minded people to share things, give advice and to let people that are lost know that there is a place to go for where they can find a friend. I'm very thankful for this.

LittleAndrea said:
I'm glad that you found the support that you needed here in the community. I can tell you that I was never truly comfortable with myself until I found this site. For the first time I didn't feel like I was weird or alone. It not only made me more confident in myself but it gave me the courage to come completely clean with my husband which led to him being completely supportive and accepting and he even buys me things to augment my collection. Granted I understand that my situation is a little different from some others. I am not into diapers which it what it seems that most people have the biggest issue with and I'm not a little baby, I've always seen myself as a potty trained 3 year old, 4 on days that I want to do school work sort of things. This site is an anonymous haven for like-minded people to share things, give advice and to let people that are lost know that there is a place to go for where they can find a friend. I'm very thankful for this.

Thank you for sharing. :3 I never really thought about the age I see myself as honestly... I am into diapers and onesies and all that though. >~> But I just never really thought of an age. I just act however I feel like... Idk, now I'm interested but it makes my brain hurt. >-> But whatever, to me it doesn't matter the age as long as I'm having fun and being happy. ^w^ :paci:

But again, thanks for sharing. :3

Hey there Baby Ashie,

Just wanted to chime in and say I share your sentiments on feeling welcome here. I've only been here for about a month, but even in that short amount of time it has felt transformative. There's a lot of support and understanding here, and it warms my heart to see others feeling the same. I'm also glad to see you are accepting this part of yourself now when the world is your oyster. It is never too late, of course, but man do I wish such a forum existed when I was your age and that I would have had the courage to seek it out. This part of yourself must be accepted by both you and your partner if a relationship has any hope of working out in the long run. Stay positive and be the real you.

BabyAshie said:
Thank you for sharing. :3 I never really thought about the age I see myself as honestly... I am into diapers and onesies and all that though. >~> But I just never really thought of an age. I just act however I feel like... Idk, now I'm interested but it makes my brain hurt. >-> But whatever, to me it doesn't matter the age as long as I'm having fun and being happy. ^w^ :paci:

But again, thanks for sharing. :3

I'll be honest, I didn't label an age for quite a while. Once I got to know who I was as a little and then doing a some research into the behavior of children, I realized the age that I most identified with. Now maybe since that happened I've picked up a little on the behaviors that I have seen in 3 year olds, not intentionally. You may get there someday and some are just happy being ageless. Good luck with finding you.

I'm glad you're feeling welcome and happy to be joining us on the site.

Truth is it never truly stops being a burden. There will always be times when you wish to be 'normal'. Being normal is easier. The dirty little secret is that there's no-one that's truly 'normal' really. It's good that you're seeing the positive side to this part of yourself though. It is a gift in a strange sort of way. I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say that I think that's the healthiest way to think about the odder parts of yourself. It takes some people a long time to learn that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back