Thread: Hi Everyone!

Default Hi Everyone!

I am a DL currently in Ohio, and I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Aside from that, I enjoy reading, playing video games (mostly Minecraft) and doing anything outdoors. I hope to meet some good people here, and really like how everyone seems very friendly here

Quote Originally Posted by SorcerorElf View Post
    I am a DL currently in Ohio, and I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Aside from that, I enjoy reading, playing video games (mostly Minecraft) and doing anything outdoors. I hope to meet some good people here, and really like how everyone seems very friendly here
    Welcome SorcerorElf! Yes, there are lots of friendly people here. We're happy you joined and that was a good intro! What kind of books do you read?

Hi and welcome. It's amazing how many people like Minecraft. My young grand kids are playing it. Me, I play the piano...haha. I enjoy reading too, and I write the occasional story.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome. It's amazing how many people like Minecraft. My young grand kids are playing it. Me, I play the piano...haha. I enjoy reading too, and I write the occasional story.
    It's pretty amazing what you can do in minecraft, especially if you have the wiki or an experienced player nearby (pumpkin pie, logic gates, trampolines, and tons of other stuff like that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    Welcome SorcerorElf! Yes, there are lots of friendly people here. We're happy you joined and that was a good intro! What kind of books do you read?
    Anything, really. I'm an equal opportunity reader and just read whatever books sound interesting.