Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey Y'all

I was wondering, do any of you guys find diapers and regression to be an effective study aid?

I certainly do!

First off, there is definitely a layer of convenience in diapering up when you are pulling an all-nighter or if you are in study mode. If you're wearing a diaper you don't need to stop your studying to get up and go to the bathroom, so you can literally cram for ours (both your mind and your pants :laugh:). But, even outside of their convenience when studying for long hours, I find that diapering up and regressing actually helps with my schoolwork ethic and grades.

I'm currently in my fourth year of University and everything is super hectic. I have so many assignments and so many projects that I seldom of have any down time. Now, I personally like having some recharge time, otherwise I get cranky and ineffective. So, I've taken to just using my days off from school and work to diaper up and regress. I find this not only chills me out like nothing else, but afterwards, my mind is both revitalized and sharpened. I did this on one of my days off just a few weeks ago. I had a 4 day stretch of nothing but lectures, essays and extracurriculars and only one day off on the weekend, so I used that day to go into baby-mode. Following my regression day, I was so refreshed and alert that I blew through an 8-page essay with footnotes, sources, auxiliary research and everything in less than an hour. I just got said essay back today with an A+ :cool:

So, for those of you who are in school or who wore off and on during school, did you see a correlation between regression time in diapers and being a more diligent student with improved study habits and higher grades?

Poofybutt said:
Hey Y'all

I was wondering, do any of you guys find diapers and regression to be an effective study aid?

I certainly do!

First off, there is definitely a layer of convenience in diapering up when you are pulling an all-nighter or if you are in study mode. If you're wearing a diaper you don't need to stop your studying to get up and go to the bathroom, so you can literally cram for ours (both your mind and your pants :laugh:). But, even outside of their convenience when studying for long hours, I find that diapering up and regressing actually helps with my schoolwork ethic and grades.

I'm currently in my fourth year of University and everything is super hectic. I have so many assignments and so many projects that I seldom of have any down time. Now, I personally like having some recharge time, otherwise I get cranky and ineffective. So, I've taken to just using my days off from school and work to diaper up and regress. I find this not only chills me out like nothing else, but afterwards, my mind is both revitalized and sharpened. I did this on one of my days off just a few weeks ago. I had a 4 day stretch of nothing but lectures, essays and extracurriculars and only one day off on the weekend, so I used that day to go into baby-mode. Following my regression day, I was so refreshed and alert that I blew through an 8-page essay with footnotes, sources, auxiliary research and everything in less than an hour. I just got said essay back today with an A+ :cool:

So, for those of you who are in school or who wore off and on during school, did you see a correlation between regression time in diapers and being a more diligent student with improved study habits and higher grades?

I mean... I don't study. xD I know I should... but y'know. I'm a lazy boy. :paci:

BabyAshie said:
I mean... I don't study. xD I know I should... but y'know. I'm a lazy boy. :paci:

Hey BabyAshie,

I use to be the same way, I hated High School. Studying in College or University is a little easier than studying in High School if I'm being honest. In College or Uni, your course load is always structured towards your major, so you only have to study subjects that you have an interest in.

My lazy-boy time :paci: is reserved for those odd days off and it somehow leads to academic success.

Poofybutt said:
Hey BabyAshie,

I use to be the same way, I hated High School. Studying in College or University is a little easier than studying in High School if I'm being honest. In College or Uni, your course load is always structured towards your major, so you only have to study subjects that you have an interest in.

My lazy-boy time :paci: is reserved for those odd days off and it somehow leads to academic success.

I think even then, I will be lazy. It's kind of a habit now. Lazy boy forever! xD :paci: :paci:

Studying

I got my last degree just an associates in Mental Health. I graduated Magna Cum Laude. I found wearing diapers helped because I did not have to stop writing or researching to go pee this would break the rhythm. Sometimes I would get so much into studying and writing I would not even notice I had peed until my diaper started to leak.

I could see this going either way. A lot of people that aren't frequent wearers find being diapered to be distracting. I think that's what it comes down to, if you're already used to it, it's soothing and relaxing. Otherwise it's a distraction.

I can’t say I really tried it but I get the idea. I do that now with general tasks like playing games or legos!

It's the same for work concentration and productivity. Not having to take a bathroom break (especially every hour) means you aren't breaking your concentration on the task at hand.

That's really interesting! I don't really use diapers while I'm studying, partly because my course is heavily practical based (I study music so homework is largely instrument practise), but I suppose it could be useful when I'm writing at the computer. I definitely relate with regressing while having a heavy workload, I use it primarily to relieve my stress rather than aid my work ethic, which lets me approach my work with a more positive, calm mindset. I have a bit of difficulty limiting my little space time though, personally it's more a case of choosing to regress for an indefinite amount of time, enough time for me to be satisfied for whatever purpose I'm regressing, and then reverting back to my grown up state whenever the urge comes. I can choose when to stop but I never really want to and I prefer to let the experience happen naturally; it can normally last for a period of two hours to two days. It feels good to be productive though, maybe I'll try wearing while studying!

Cillow said:
I definitely relate with regressing while having a heavy workload, I use it primarily to relieve my stress rather than aid my work ethic, which lets me approach my work with a more positive, calm mindset. I have a bit of difficulty limiting my little space time though, personally it's more a case of choosing to regress for an indefinite amount of time, enough time for me to be satisfied for whatever purpose I'm regressing, and then reverting back to my grown up state whenever the urge comes. I can choose when to stop but I never really want to and I prefer to let the experience happen naturally; it can normally last for a period of two hours to two days. It feels good to be productive though, maybe I'll try wearing while studying!

This guy knows what's up. Glad someone else regresses in between having a stressful school work load. I find that regressing during my down time both relieves my stress and improves my work ethic, for some reason the day after I regress I'm a study and schoolwork juggernaut.

Limiting time for being a little while at school is a bit tough for me as well. Much like you, I prefer to regress and be little for as long as it feels right. I often hate applying time limits to this side of myself, but I find myself doing so, especially when that nagging adult voice in the back of mind, creeps in and tells me, "You've had your fun, time to study".

I will always advocate for wearing while studying. It's been the best way for me to cram for exams. Wearing a diaper means you don't need to be distracted or break your flow while reading and processing information, as some of the other posters have pointed out.

Take care

I play 4 stringed instruments Lefty, I feel more comfortable wearing diapers. I cant read music but I find I can mimic Righties belter

You raise a good point. Since I was having accidents at night when I started college I had to start wearing protection. The housing counselor was very helpful with this situation (and my discussion of my off / on accidents at night when I was 5 thru 11 and having to wear protection). Getting ready for studying at night in the dorm and putting on my protection was nice so if I fell asleep in my bed while reading I did not have to worry about waking up in wet sheets and being mad that I did not put my diaper and plastic underpants on earlier. My roommate was understanding of my situation (and noted in the initial discussion he preferred me wearing protection, instead of wetting the bed and then the rest of the guys on the floor finding out) and he typically only wore his underwear while studying at his desk or reading in bed throughout the year; mine just happened to be a snap-on diaper and plastic underpants back then. Most of the time I wore running shorts over them but on the early fall and spring months it was quite warm (no ac in the dorms back then) and occasionally I would just wear my protection while studying. It definitely helped me focus more on my studying if I had already brushed my teeth and put on my protection - no worries.

I experienced this during my first and second undergrad degrees.

During my first undergrad degree I had mostly intact continence but diapers were useful to me when I was studying in places where I didn't know where the toilets were.

These days, I have virtually no continence, so, obviously, diapers are a study aid to me, in a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back