Am I the only one who fits Pampers Size 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering really whether or not I'm the only one.

I'm not a big guy, so I can fit into Pampers S7.

D'oh! You said "fit" and "Pampers" in the same sentence. That's like... like... covering yourself with catnip and jumping into the lion pen at the zoo!

:)

In fairness to the intended "fit" of a Pampers diaper, I'll say that I do like to "wear" Pampers, and that I can "put them on." But I'll stop short of declaring that they "fit" me. They don't. Nobody here has a toddler's waist. Some of us are fortunate to have waists small enough that only a minimal amount of overstretching is required in order to wear Pampers. Others of us (and I'm in this group) have to overstretch them quite a bit, but don't mind the tightness, or else find that the tightness is an acceptable price to pay for being able to wear an actual baby diaper.

But most either can't or won't wear them, for any number of (probably good) reasons, and many of those people are eager to dismiss the idea of "fitting" into baby diapers, so...

Thou hast been warned.

I can 'fit' Pampers Size 7, yes.

But that's not to say that I can actually get them on without some level difficulty. I will overstretch, but generally not to far, my waist is (give or take) 32 inch.

Then it comes to actually wetting them. From my experiences, PS7 are good for maybe one wetting. Any more than that, you'll risk a leak.

I wish I could but eve with my 28 inch waist, I don't like how they look or feel on me...they gotta fit right for me so I just gotta wear big boy diapers I guess. ;-;

Kieran said:
I can 'fit' Pampers Size 7, yes.

But that's not to say that I can actually get them on without some level difficulty. I will overstretch, but generally not to far, my waist is (give or take) 32 inch.

Then it comes to actually wetting them. From my experiences, PS7 are good for maybe one wetting. Any more than that, you'll risk a leak.

No, you can't "fit" into a pampers.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fit

Goldberg said:
I was wondering really whether or not I'm the only one.

I'm not a big guy, so I can fit into Pampers S7.

This one's gotten a lot of mileage recently... "just because you can squeeze into it doesn't mean it "fits": https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1915&attachmentid=29589

attachment.php

Cottontail said:
I don't get it. All I see is a happy kitty. ;->

Happily squeezed into a too small basket that is. But still doesn't fit.

I am another one that would LOVE to be able to fit into baby diapers and don’t mind using size 6 as stuffers but even when I had a 31” waist they were nothing like my size.

You must be the size of a 7 year old or there abouts Goldberg(?) do you have trouble being recognised as an adult?

I couldn't dream of it, lol

I do use them as cheap boosters though, honestly they perform better than the actual boosters I've found.

I can still fit in pampers size 5

(in case anyone was wondering, that cat shows up a lot in the "if I fits, I sits" meme, as cats are well-known for making things into chairs that are by no means suited for it)

Abdl246 said:
I can still fit in pampers size 5

Fit you as in the same way they fit a baby/child? Are you in the weight range for them?

Nah. I do use them as cheap boosters though, they're effective at that.

Bet I can "fit" in them better than you! ;)

I have a 26" waist. So yes, I can fit into a Pampers Size 7, but it's a tight fit and I don't like the feel of wearing any baby diaper, and I'm much too lazy and not crafty enough to modify them. I'll just stick with adult diapers.

The only place a pampers size 7 fits me is width wise between the legs and that’s it but I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Argent said:
You must be the size of a 7 year old or there abouts Goldberg(?) do you have trouble being recognised as an adult?

No, I'm not the size of a 7 year old.

On the other hand, I have had trouble being recognised as an adult. I'm roughly the same size as I was when I was 15.

When I said 'fit', I meant that I could just about manage to get Pampers S7 on without them ripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back