Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who fits Pampers Size 7?

Default Am I the only one who fits Pampers Size 7?

I was wondering really whether or not I'm the only one.

I'm not a big guy, so I can fit into Pampers S7.

D'oh! You said "fit" and "Pampers" in the same sentence. That's like... like... covering yourself with catnip and jumping into the lion pen at the zoo!

In fairness to the intended "fit" of a Pampers diaper, I'll say that I do like to "wear" Pampers, and that I can "put them on." But I'll stop short of declaring that they "fit" me. They don't. Nobody here has a toddler's waist. Some of us are fortunate to have waists small enough that only a minimal amount of overstretching is required in order to wear Pampers. Others of us (and I'm in this group) have to overstretch them quite a bit, but don't mind the tightness, or else find that the tightness is an acceptable price to pay for being able to wear an actual baby diaper.

But most either can't or won't wear them, for any number of (probably good) reasons, and many of those people are eager to dismiss the idea of "fitting" into baby diapers, so...

Thou hast been warned.

I can 'fit' Pampers Size 7, yes.

But that's not to say that I can actually get them on without some level difficulty. I will overstretch, but generally not to far, my waist is (give or take) 32 inch.

Then it comes to actually wetting them. From my experiences, PS7 are good for maybe one wetting. Any more than that, you'll risk a leak.

I wish I could but eve with my 28 inch waist, I don't like how they look or feel on me...they gotta fit right for me so I just gotta wear big boy diapers I guess. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    I can 'fit' Pampers Size 7, yes.

But that's not to say that I can actually get them on without some level difficulty. I will overstretch, but generally not to far, my waist is (give or take) 32 inch.

Then it comes to actually wetting them. From my experiences, PS7 are good for maybe one wetting. Any more than that, you'll risk a leak.
    No, you can't "fit" into a pampers.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fit

Quote Originally Posted by Goldberg View Post
    I was wondering really whether or not I'm the only one.

I'm not a big guy, so I can fit into Pampers S7.
    This one's gotten a lot of mileage recently... "just because you can squeeze into it doesn't mean it "fits": https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.ph...chmentid=29589

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    This one's gotten a lot of mileage recently... "just because you can squeeze into it doesn't mean it "fits": https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.ph...chmentid=29589

I don't get it. All I see is a happy kitty. ;->

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I don't get it. All I see is a happy kitty. ;->
    Happily squeezed into a too small basket that is. But still doesn't fit.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post

LMAO

I am another one that would LOVE to be able to fit into baby diapers and donít mind using size 6 as stuffers but even when I had a 31Ē waist they were nothing like my size.

You must be the size of a 7 year old or there abouts Goldberg(?) do you have trouble being recognised as an adult?