Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ok, so the last couple of times I bought Goodnites (or Drynites for my friends in the UK) I've noticed that Huggies (they make them) has made a 3rd size, an XS for younger kids with bedwetting problems. Now the largest size they have is L-XL which is what most of us wear if you wear them. So, to me, it kind of seems unfair not to us, but maybe older kids who like the brand of pull ups but their not big enough.
So, I think what Huggies should do is make a size XL-XXL. from 125lbs. to 150 lbs. Seems fair. And also to us. Lol just getting that out there seeing everyone else's opinion on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I think they are at their limitation without adding a lot more extra absorbancy even for light leaks, and thus the reasons they haven't.

Azie said:
I think they are at their limitation without adding a lot more extra absorbancy even for light leaks, and thus the reasons they haven't.
Well, I mean I use them and I don't leak. Also, what reasons?

I agree. Even if not for us DLs, there's definitely a market out there for IC and special needs children and teens.

Sheepies said:
I agree. Even if not for us DLs, there's definitely a market out there for IC and special needs children and teens.
I wonder if the baby diaper companies like Huggies, pampers ECT know about our community? If they decided make diapers for us, their sales would more than double.

Oh, they know alright. General society sees us as fetish driven pedophiles though. Do you really think ANY baby diaper manufacturer would want to be associated with that?

Slomo said:
Oh, they know alright. General society sees us as fetish driven pedophiles though. Do you really think ANY baby diaper manufacturer would want to be associated with that?

I don't blame them with the kind of sensationalized media around nowadays.
I can see the headlines now "Pampers Working with PEDOPHILES??"
Sure we know that's obviously false, but hoards of people will believe any little thing shoved in their face and that'll hurt sales.

If they were ever to make a product for us, I can pretty much guarantee it'll be marketed towards older kids with special needs. Not that it'll deter us at all.

Slomo said:
Hell no! Lol

Sheepies said:
I don't blame them with the kind of sensationalized media around nowadays.
I can see the headlines now "Pampers Working with PEDOPHILES??"
Sure we know that's obviously false, but hoards of people will believe any little thing shoved in their face and that'll hurt sales.

If they were ever to make a product for us, I can pretty much guarantee it'll be marketed towards older kids with special needs. Not that it'll deter us at all.
Yea, I could see that happening. I just wish people would be more open with other things and I stead of reading what they want, they should do some of the research and come to find, were not pedos

There's another reason why they are very cautious about creating a bigger size, they would appeal to people that have IC, and they have crappy products for them to sell, if they make a larger goodnites that would be wonderful but people would suddenly stop purchasing crappy adult diapers they make and they would loose a market. IC people would never voice their opinions on the quality of what they need, they are ashamed enough to wear them (except the IC community here on adisc) so most standard IC products made by KC and P&G are very crappy since they don't have any feedback on their product quality at all, but parents of kids and babies in diapers will quickly go to social media and other means to give their reviews of a bad product, so the companies need to be in touch with them and get sure of a quality product. Hope that one day this will change. there's a pretty good quality products that exist for IC, but the majority of the ones on sale in normal stores are crap.

CodyBaby said:
There's another reason why they are very cautious about creating a bigger size, they would appeal to people that have IC, and they have crappy products for them to sell, if they make a larger goodnites that would be wonderful but people would suddenly stop purchasing crappy adult diapers they make and they would loose a market. IC people would never voice their opinions on the quality of what they need, they are ashamed enough to wear them (except the IC community here on adisc) so most standard IC products made by KC and P&G are very crappy since they don't have any feedback on their product quality at all, but parents of kids and babies in diapers will quickly go to social media and other means to give their reviews of a bad product, so the companies need to be in touch with them and get sure of a quality product. Hope that one day this will change. there's a pretty good quality products that exist for IC, but the majority of the ones on sale in normal stores are crap.
First of all, what's "IC"? Second, I think sales would actually boost if Huggies and ect made bigger diapers that appealed more to older people b/c of quality. Huggies did a fantastic job with their current Goodnites with the double leak guards. Back when I use for fit into them like normal I'd still leak. Plus, I don't know if those crappy adult diapers even sell well. I know most people that if they have some kind of continince problem they would only care about how the pull up/diaper performs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back