Thread: I payed for diapers Using cryptocurrency

Default I payed for diapers Using cryptocurrency

That right I did not use money to buy diapers but paid with Cryptocurrency.

I also made my own job in cryptocurrency and no it not mining. But buying and selling cryptocurrency. There also companies that you can let lend your cryptocurrency for a few months and gain a % plus what you put in. But it a high risk. If the company fails they can take all your funds. So what I learn was play with Houses money. Meaning There money.

Right now I only Making $300 a month. But it better then what I had before. I hope at the end of next year. I be making $100 a day.

Good job with trading. I trade stocks, options, and futures. The nice thing about trading is scaling up as your account grows is easy. You already recognize the risk of the company failing. Hopefully crypto exchanges will come under the same regulations as other exchanges and will provide more protection for your money. Trading OPM (other people's money) is a great way to go. Best wishes to your continued success.

Thing is Crypto should stay Decentralised. I should be able to trade crypto on my own free will without the government, brokers and the banks looking over my shoulder and saying You have to pay for that. Or you have to pay tax on that.

I ok with paying taxes. I rather show how much I made that year then pay taxes on that. The fee and such. Hell no.

I don't think that crypto should be regulated, just the brokers and exchanges to protect trader's accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ORBaby View Post
    I don't think that crypto should be regulated, just the brokers and exchanges to protect trader's accounts.
    Both regulated Brokers and exchanges prevent people who have little or no income to trade. Which leaves them broke just because the fee they charge. I have a better idea. Make a crypto exchange base on the Blockchain. So we don't have the greedy Middleman.

Thing is Bitcoin is almost $7,000 a coin. I think it went $6,983.74 lol. I think it will hit 10k before the year end but that a guess. I wish I got into this when it was $.03 to $3.00. Oh well.
    Last edited by Lestat; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I think it will hit 10k before the year end but that a guess. I wish I got into this when it was $.03 to $3.00. Oh well.

it may well reach into 100k and above, you will then wish youd gotten in now, so get in, buy some bitcoins...

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    it may well reach into 100k and above, you will then wish youd gotten in now, so get in, buy some bitcoins...
    Well I started when Bitcoin was around $3k. Bad thing was I don't have $3k. But lucky for me You can buy like a .002 of a coin. Right now I earning around $300 a month. Better then what I had a year ago.

I run a large crypto based company. I can't really say much more other than bitcoin's price jump this year has really been a huge windfall.