Not open for further replies.

Cnnr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
How thick do you think my diapers need to be in I plan on going full time?

That is a LOADED "?"
It may not be so much how THICK nor how many but just how much of a load you are going to dump into the diapers before the whole she-bang goes PLOP and DROPs at your feet.
Consider that - if wearing for a show and tell event then look no further than the Michelin Man for the rotund shape of what you seek.
Are you planning to wear just the diapers alone or assisted with a diaper cover and or plastic moisture proof panties ?
Are you planning to go out and about in public - you may need to tone down the bulk (and perhaps crinkle noise) ?

Of course if you are a newborn you should not concern yourself about the details of diaper wearing - after all stuff happens when you are wearing diapers !

Depends on you. It’s not recommended but generally a thick diaper like a Abu space can last me a whole work day8+ hours. Also you have to factor in random poops you could easily go through 5 or more a day! If you prefer thinner you should double your daily number. I once put on a Space diaper and a stuffer I played games and binge watched Netflix shows for like 13 hours... that diaper was wrecked but no leaks!

Generally speaking, some just starting out with full time diaper use is going to be emptying a nearly full bladder when they do pee. This means you will need a very thick diaper that can handle floodings pretty well.

Start off with a fiaper you believe will be way more capable than you need. If it turns out to be too much thren you can always cut back. However, start out with too little of a diaper and you will end up with lots of leaks.

Also, the thicker premium diapers tend to be cheaper overall because you'll need to change less. Cheaper diapers may seem like a better deal, but their added changes (and boosters) only multiply their cost when looked at on a cost per day basis.

I'd recommend Northshore Supreme, Confidry 24/7, or (my favorite) Betterdry.

I'm using reusable diapers and need at least to double them and have good waterproof pants over them. But quite often this package has leaked and therefore I took additional soker in this package.

Good disposal diapers are much easier to handle but expensive. The standard ones could leak quite easy if you don't change after wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back