Diapers for plus size wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So I told my wife about my desires about 4 years ago, and she has been extremely supportive of it and has changed and taken care of me they way I wanted her to. Over the past summer, she has expressed to me her desire to be submissive, which I am not totally against, but I read about ddlg and told her that if I were to be more dominant, it would be easiest for me to do it in that aspect. She has agreed to trying diapers, but she is plus size. She wears size 26 jeans. Are there any little girls in here that are about her size, and what kind of diapers work best for you. I don’t want to get her any that don’t fit, because she will become very self conscious about her weight and I don’t want to upset her.

Given her jean size, I think she can easily wear a small adult diaper. What I would do is order samples from ABU or something and get a diaper in sizes small and medium, just to see which one fits best.

Size 26 in women’s jeans, not waist.

I'm about that size (maybe a little smaller). Abena L4s fit me pretty well. I also liked the fit of the large DC Idyls as they were perfectly snug.

curiousdl said:
Size 26 in women’s jeans, not waist.

US size for 26 jeans is a 26 inch waist, but with 36 inch hips. This is NOT a plus size, but quite normal.

For women, you need to go with the bigger of the two measurements, so her diapers would need be be sized for a minumum 36 inches.

This will put her well into mediums, possibly even larges depending on the manufacturer.

Agreed. I'd get a Medium and Large sample to determine what's the best size.

Slomo said:
US size for 26 jeans is a 26 inch waist, but with 36 inch hips. This is NOT a plus size, but quite normal.

For women, you need to go with the bigger of the two measurements, so her diapers would need be be sized for a minumum 36 inches.

This will put her well into mediums, possibly even larges depending on the manufacturer.

I see where the confusion is. No. Women's jeans can be the waist, or, more normally, can be sized by numbers, usually even, starting at 0. Odd numbered sizes can be found, but are harder.

I fit best in a size 8 jeans. A 10 fits loose on me, and can even fall off, if I move just right. My waist size is about 28", making me a medium diaper size, so, a size 26 jeans is plus size.

Bambino Magnifico, or Bianco Ultra Stretch L/XL size? Other companies have extra larges, too.

It'd help to have her actual waist size, because diapers are sized that way, but I understand if that's too hurtful. That's why we're sized differently. Go hug her,
curiousdl. I'll keep an eye out, and see what I can find.

Last edited:
Slomo said:

As SpAzpie pointed out, that's not how women's pants sizes normally work. I have an approximately 44'' waist and hips around 52'', and wear elastic-waist pants that are size 22/24.

Honestly the best way to figure this out for sure is to grab a tape measure and have her measure her size herself.

Because women's sizes can never be precisely gauged. A size 26 in one brand may be an entirely different size in another.
They're different from men's sizes.

For instance I wear a size 16 in one brand, 18 in another, and once tried a 21 from some bargain clothing store and had it fit awfully tight while a 20W somewhere else was so baggy I had to hold them up or they'd fall.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
As SpAzpie pointed out, that's not how women's pants sizes normally work. I have an approximately 44'' waist and hips around 52'', and wear elastic-waist pants that are size 22/24.
So, 46" to 48" waist, and 54" to 56" hips, would be an appropriate ballpark for size 26 jeans?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
So, 46" to 48" waist, and 54" to 56" hips, would be an appropriate ballpark for size 26 jeans?

It's hard to say.

But I'd be leaning more towards the late L to early-mid XL sizing for adult diapers either or as a rough estimate.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:

Interesting, I even looked it up on google and all the charts were pointing tocthe smaller inch masurements. I guess google is wrong. Go figure.

I have a 42" waist, and larges fit me perfectly. So the OPs wife will definitely need larges then.

Thank you for all the responses. She ended up ordering a sample pack of xl Bambino Bellissimo diapers. I understand that women’s sizes can be confusing to those who don’t wear them. I appreciate the feedback from the ladies especially. Hopefully they will fit fine.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Somewhere around there. Every brand's sizing is going to be a little different though.

I mostly wear pants with elastic waistbands, but I have a pair of size 24 jeans that's wearable but snug in the waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back