Status
Not open for further replies.

SimCo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For as long as I have been ABDL (as long as I can remember) I have wished that I could have a loving, nurturing mommy/babysitter play along with my fantasies and change me, feed me, baby talk to me, etc. I have never been lucky enough to find this person through ordinary relationships. Recently I have begun researching “nanny for hire” outfits that provide abdl nanny services for money. I have found a few in my area that appear to be reputable.

Does anyone have any advice for engaging in a nanny for hire service? This is my first time telling another human being, let alone paying them for my secret. I am naturally a little apprehensive and a little nervous. I am concerned about discretion and my privacy first and foremost. After that, I want to make sure 8 have an enjoyable experience for what I will pay. I’m looking for advice on how to get the best experience possible if I go through with this.

Anyone with suggestions or best practices please share them here.

The most important thing is clear communication of what you want and expect. You are paying for a service, but the good service providers tailor it to each client. Be clear in what you want and what you do not want to occur during your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back