Thread: Nanny for Hire

Default Nanny for Hire

For as long as I have been ABDL (as long as I can remember) I have wished that I could have a loving, nurturing mommy/babysitter play along with my fantasies and change me, feed me, baby talk to me, etc. I have never been lucky enough to find this person through ordinary relationships. Recently I have begun researching “nanny for hire” outfits that provide abdl nanny services for money. I have found a few in my area that appear to be reputable.

Does anyone have any advice for engaging in a nanny for hire service? This is my first time telling another human being, let alone paying them for my secret. I am naturally a little apprehensive and a little nervous. I am concerned about discretion and my privacy first and foremost. After that, I want to make sure 8 have an enjoyable experience for what I will pay. I’m looking for advice on how to get the best experience possible if I go through with this.

Anyone with suggestions or best practices please share them here.

The most important thing is clear communication of what you want and expect. You are paying for a service, but the good service providers tailor it to each client. Be clear in what you want and what you do not want to occur during your time.