Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuk 10 giant pacifier on ebay!

Default Nuk 10 giant pacifier on ebay!

Hello, has any of you tried one of these pacifiers? Ive read some people have bought some online and they were disappointed with the quality but looking at the post that was years ago. I just got one of these and theyre really good quality. The teat is very large, durable and it gives you a fullness feeling unlike the nuk 5 that I find too small.

This is the seller
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/web-sonderp...72.m2749.l2754

heres a comparison with a nuk 3, getting one was the best option for a pacifier!

I have one! The edges of the mouth piece are a little rough bur I love it! Its my favorite Paci! XD it is quite large... And if I use it too much it does make my jaw a little sore, but I usually don't use pacifiers for longer than a half hour at one time.

Just ordered one! I have a Nuk 6, size 10 must be a mouthful!

I actually feel this one is the perfect size. The nuk 5 like the ones from baby pants feel so small, therey just a bit bigger than a baby pacifier

Quote Originally Posted by unknownp2 View Post
    I actually feel this one is the perfect size. The nuk 5 like the ones from baby pants feel so small, therey just a bit bigger than a baby pacifier
    I have often been curious about these. I have a nuk 6 and I rather enjoy it, the shield on it is nice and large and it's one of the only pacifiers I have used where my jaw and front teeth didn't get sore after an extended period of time.

The nuk 10's always looked a bit intimidating and uncomfortable to me, but I'm still curious about them, they are rather large and babyish.

Would you suggest that I get one? If a nuk 6 is practically perfect for me, would a nuk 10 maybe be pushing it?

I really don't have the largest mouth, hence why the nuk 6 might just be my ideal pacifier.

Damn!! that is huge pacifier!!! XD

Just ordered one! I have a Nuk 6, size 10 must be a mouthful!
    That was funny "mouthful" no pun intended right?
    Last edited by BluefireJay05; 1 Week Ago at 04:31. Reason: correcting a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by BluefireJay05 View Post
    Damn!! that is huge pacifier!!! XD . . . I have a Nuk 6, size 10 must be a mouthful!

That was funny "mouthful" no pun intended right?
    Well, imagine that! Spectrumites can make jokes! That was another joke, and even a bit of sarcasm. I mean, duh, of course we can. Some of us have trouble. Others can't, but it's not impossible for those on the Spectrumites to joke. Serious question now. How the hell don't people who have the Nuk 10 choke to death?! Wow, that's huge!
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 2 Weeks Ago at 15:07.

I couldnít begin to be able to use that, I canít go any bigger than a nuk 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a nuk 6? ive heard about the nuk 5 but never a 6. is there any pic or link? id love to check it out. I have a 5 and it feels too small and uncomfortable

Nuk 6's are a thing, can confirm, as I said before I have a few myself, they are my go to. To be fair, I don't know if they are manufactured by nuk, but they have a similar make to the nuk 5's only they're a tad bit bigger.

Here is a link to Rearz, they have a few assorted varieties in stock, should give you the gist of what they're like.

http://rearz.ca/adult-size-6-pacifier/