Misinformation about trans people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I was having a conversation with my mother due to my breasts getting a bit too large. :laugh: I didn't exactly say I'm transgender, but had "hormone issues" that I'm getting solved.

I said that my body will change dramatically and that my face will feminize, skin will get soft, and eh my mother was fed so much false information by that sociopath.. fuck.

So my mother literally has the impression that HRT changes nothing, and that I'll still look like a guy, despite my face already feminizing....

On the bright side what I learned is she doesn't seem to care, but my dad on the other hand if he found out... who knows what will happen....

She is convinced that HRT does nothing, because of what that guy claims, which is frustrating, who the fuck goes as far as to lie about being on hormones and being transgender?

When I look in the mirror after shaving I can kinda see a girl, not fully yet, but I can see it :D

Basically I said that I have had this issue for some time, and the sociopath is doing that transgender stuff to ruin my life, she did see a connection thankfully.

But still she literally think people choose there gender, it's something you can cure etc, but will love me "either way" argh fuck me.

The sociopath wanted to ruin my life by making it impossible to transition, you know what FUCK HIM, I've been on hormones for nearly 2 months and feel fucking great he wanted to make it so I couldn't transition until 25+ and ruin my chances of passing.

The major problem with the sociopath is he claims to be on hormones, but takes balding medication, as a trans-girl who is on hormones I know that YOU WILL see some kind of change within 6 months, I'm only nearly 2 months in and MY BREASTS ARE NOTICEABLE my face looks rounder, and I feel happier.

Plus the medication us trans-girls use is generally CPA and Estradiol (prognova) and sometimes progesterone for breast development (2 years in generally) I know what medication he is on... and yeah it's not hormones....

The ironic thing is another part of him not wanting me to transition is my changes WILL expose his bullshit.

He is slightly older than me, even than at 20... you will get changes by 6 months, even on testosterone blockers you body will stop with the production of testosterone, him? he looked like he aged 5 fucking years. I look younger already, my skin is clearer, etc.

Hopefully when I get this job( if I do, I can have freedom)

It's a bit suss someone making out there on hormones, and coming out as trans as soon as I mentioned it to there girlfriend, for it to die off after he gave my mother the impression it's some sick and twisted thing. It's funny as when he makes out he is on hormones after my decision to eventually start hormones I had to put my transition on halt just because of this one asshole hoping his BS would die down.

He does it with every little thing I mention to anyone, every single mental illness or disability I've mentioned runs in my family.. he suddenly develops the next day. there is no way, that is even possible... guy has been doing this all his life.

I remember when he was 8 and he claimed he had multiple personalities -.- and schizophrenia, I know he doesn't, he is a narcissist / sociopath just another one of his "sob stories" he would go as far as to fake cancer and make out a cancer patient is copying off them... I'm not kidding, he'll go as far as to fake every little detail.

The ironic thing is the guy who is pretending to be trans thinks it's a mental illness, so... he does what he does best.. makes out he can't help it, does cringy as shit around my mother, and makes out it's because he is "trans" and mentally ill.

All the shit he has done.. my mother literally thinks trans people do, this guy isn't fucking trans, no trans person I know would ever make out it's a mental illness, degrade there own identity and make it appear as this fucked up thing you can cure.

I'm hoping my transition changes her mind about trans people, but I'm so pissed off he planted all this BS in her brain. at the point I'm at, I can't just stop hormones and I'm certain this is right for me. but the sociopath has made out that "you can reverse it and cure it with gay conversion therapy" I'm not even kidding.... grr.

For example if my mother wanted to take away my hormones, that could really fuck up my hormone levels and cause problems, stopping CPA randomly can cause issues as well. the information the sociopath is giving is both deadly and harmful.

Last edited:
I'm sorry your situation is as up and down as all that. I do think everything you're saying about your mother speaks to someone who will decide that being apart of your life and being your family is going to matter more than anything else, I doubt someone who says they will love you either way, even if it comes with lots of caveats, hopefully means what they say.

I suppose time will tell. Do your mind and body right by not spend all day stressing about it though. Take some time for yourself to relax.

gigglemuffinz said:
I'm sorry your situation is as up and down as all that. I do think everything you're saying about your mother speaks to someone who will decide that being apart of your life and being your family is going to matter more than anything else, I doubt someone who says they will love you either way, even if it comes with lots of caveats, hopefully means what they say.

I suppose time will tell. Do your mind and body right by not spend all day stressing about it though. Take some time for yourself to relax.

It's hard not to stress about it, that one person is causing soo many problems with my transitioning, my dad is trans-phobic and hates trans people (all because of the sociopath) and knowing him he will break into my room, and flush the meds down the toilet or some bullshit. than abuse me for taking meds etc.. so it's hard to cope with. I don't know what will happen, mother said he wouldn't cope most likely meaning I'll be assaulted, or kicked out, or "shunned" could be anything, but he is bipolar so me getting assaulted is likely.

All this BS is causing me to have to move out and it's stressful, I can't stay here if my dad is living here..

Last thing I need in my life is someone making out you can just stop hormones, and cure transgender people... you can't just "stop" hormones well for me I can't..

Thankfully I have all my pills mixed into one container and I put it in a vitamin B12 container to hide it (2 months worth of estrogen + CPA)

I'm literally crying myself to sleep every single night due to that person, its just so frustrating grr.

LittleJess said:
It's hard not to stress about it, that one person is causing soo many problems with my transitioning, my dad is trans-phobic and hates trans people (all because of the sociopath) and knowing him he will break into my room, and flush the meds down the toilet or some bullshit. than abuse me for taking meds etc.. so it's hard to cope with. I don't know what will happen, mother said he wouldn't cope most likely meaning I'll be assaulted, or kicked out, or "shunned" could be anything, but he is bipolar so me getting assaulted is likely.

All this BS is causing me to have to move out and it's stressful, I can't stay here if my dad is living here..

Last thing I need in my life is someone making out you can just stop hormones, and cure transgender people... you can't just "stop" hormones well for me I can't..

Thankfully I have all my pills mixed into one container and I put it in a vitamin B12 container to hide it (2 months worth of estrogen + CPA)

I'm literally crying myself to sleep every single night due to that person, its just so frustrating grr.

It's absolutely frustrating. I totally understand. I certainly can't imagine just living in fear of your safety, I unfortunately probably wouldn't have the courage to do what you're doing right now.

I hope the best for you, I truly do. No one deserves to live in those conditions, in total fear of the people who are supposed to love them the most. I hope that not only when the moment arrives, your dad proves to be unable and unwilling to do anything, but also that you are able to move out and experience the freedom and happiness you deserve soon.

gigglemuffinz said:
It's absolutely frustrating. I totally understand. I certainly can't imagine just living in fear of your safety, I unfortunately probably wouldn't have the courage to do what you're doing right now.

I hope the best for you, I truly do. No one deserves to live in those conditions, in total fear of the people who are supposed to love them the most. I hope that not only when the moment arrives, your dad proves to be unable and unwilling to do anything, but also that you are able to move out and experience the freedom and happiness you deserve soon.

Hopefully, I have a job interview today, fingers cross I get a full time job.. I hope, but even if it's casual I can pay off my debts, pay for my meds, and finish my qualification.

A couple of things to consider, Jess:

1) In Sydney, there is an awesome resource called The Gender Centre (https://gendercentre.org.au). Ring them, and have a chat. See if your mum could pluck up the courage to have a chat to them too, or at least go with you to your counsellor/psych.

2) You need to protect your medications. Actually, I think this might be a case for chatting to your doctor about the legal ramifications if your dad goes off the deep end and destroys/disposes of your medication. To me, disposing of legally acquired and medically prescribed medication is akin to serious assault, given there can be quite serious ramifications if one suddenly stopped.

3) There will come a time where you have to "come out" to your mum and dad, because of the physical changes.

4) have you ever straight up confronted psycho guy in front of your mum and dad about his "trans" pill popping? Show me the money, so to speak? Alternatively, you could talk to your mum about getting the guy mentally assessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back