Not open for further replies.

ss44bb

Bondage baby in love with locking baby stuff
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Who is using a cover over the seat belt lock to ensure you stay seated.

I'm using some aluminium covers over the seat belt lock that the lock can be opened only with a pin with 6mm diameter or less.

I'm sorry not to have a special seat belt that only tiden up until it is fully rewinded.

I jury rigged a sliding cover for a side release buckle out of a used aluminum can. It worked alright, although it only prevented use of the buckle as long as it was in place. I didn't end up pursuing it to make it more foolproof but it worked alright as a principle.

One could simply duct tape around the buckle preventing manipulation of the release.
To prevent removing the duct tape - wear locking thumbless mittens.
To prevent chewing or removing the mittens - have a secure paci in place.
Houdini should have a nice time with this one !

This is unsafe. It will trap you in the vehicle in case of a crash. DON'T DO THIS. Sorry, but this is taking roleplay too far.

Pretty much what NovaDL said. If you have a legitimate medical need, sure.. but other than that, this is playing with (possibly actual) fire.

A lot of engineering actually goes into the design of seatbelts to ensure they can't easily be released by accident during a crash (by say, a flailing arm) but are very easy to intentionally release afterwards.

NovaDL said:
This is unsafe. It will trap you in the vehicle in case of a crash. DON'T DO THIS. Sorry, but this is taking roleplay too far.

100% here, never ever do this in a real vehicle, or even in your house, if there's crash or a fire and you need to escape, its extremely dangerous, never do this alone.

Of course the use should be limited to non driving but it could be a challenge to wait for your partner and have to stay seated and perhaps really in need of your diaper.

ss44bb said:
Of course the use should be limited to non driving but it could be a challenge to wait for your partner and have to stay seated and perhaps really in need of your diaper.

And what happens if during waiting, another car/truck hit your car/truck even when you are parked, and your car goes on fire, and you're trapped in your car, yes, it can happen, always think about things that never happens, cause we all know all bad things never happen to us until it happens. The only safe place I would try bondage is with a partner available to quickly remove the restraints, or if needed carry me out as quick as possible. There's a few strange calls I've watched in a video lately, police and emergency services have some very interesting stories about people that use bondage, you certainly don't want to add to their book.

Of course in real life this is not done - BUT - in a fantasy make believe world thoughts and ideas are not restricted.
Just be careful in orchestrating your dreams separating reality from something dreamed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back