BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So... I'm 18, senior in HS, and I like diapers. No shame in that right? No, not really. Especially recently with my bf being fully supportive of even the AB stuff I love everything about it. My parents on the other hand... they think me liking diapers is absolutly weird and disgusting... and honestly that just breaks my self essteem... I only tell people I trust about this stuff... and my parents just y'know, went though my stuff, saw some pics of diapers and such, and now I just feel the give me the dirtiest looks... only like, one family member knows about the diapers because I trust her a lot, but she doesn't know about the AB stuff, my parents even sent me to a THERAPIST because of this stuff... and he even told me I was fine and didn't need to come back. When I told my dad about this he was furious because I wasn't "fixed". So yeah, his son wasn't mentally ustable, let's get mad at him for being okay. But I just... I feel like it's all just a burden when I'm home... my bf let's me be myself when I'm around him, he makes me feel like all the diaper and ABDL stuff is a good thing because it makes me happy. I can't even buy diapers anymore in fear I'll get thrown out...

Sorry for rambling, I just kinda wanted to put this out here and wanted to know your thoughts on the situation. Thanks!

I really wish there was some way I could offer a way to be indulge because it does make you feel better. The best I can really do is offer my sympahties, many of us have been in very similiar situations as yours, me included. I absolutely have experienced the parent who isn't going to let it continue, the unsupportive loved ones who refuse to understand.

It will get better. Right now I'm sure it doesn't feel like that, but it does get better. One day you'll have your own place or a place with friends and then you can make the rules, you can bey our own person. Maybe even one day your parents will come around.. mine eventually did, despite being very much in the camp of your parents when they first found out. Eventually a strange form of love finds a way. At least there is hope.

But the biggest thing I want to say is that you shouldn't feel low about yourself. You're absolutely okay. Enjoying this is okay. No matter what they think.

gigglemuffinz said:
I really wish there was some way I could offer a way to be indulge because it does make you feel better. The best I can really do is offer my sympahties, many of us have been in very similiar situations as yours, me included. I absolutely have experienced the parent who isn't going to let it continue, the unsupportive loved ones who refuse to understand.

It will get better. Right now I'm sure it doesn't feel like that, but it does get better. One day you'll have your own place or a place with friends and then you can make the rules, you can bey our own person. Maybe even one day your parents will come around.. mine eventually did, despite being very much in the camp of your parents when they first found out. Eventually a strange form of love finds a way. At least there is hope.

But the biggest thing I want to say is that you shouldn't feel low about yourself. You're absolutely okay. Enjoying this is okay. No matter what they think.

Thank you for the reply. :3 Yeah I know there's nothing people can actually do... would be nice but y'know... but I appreciate your kindness. I know things will get better in the end... I just wish they were accepting of what makes me happy. This stuff makes me who I am. :/ And if they don't like it, I just feel like a disappointment as a son to them.

BabyAshie said:
Thank you for the reply. :3 Yeah I know there's nothing people can actually do... would be nice but y'know... but I appreciate your kindness. I know things will get better in the end... I just wish they were accepting of what makes me happy. This stuff makes me who I am. :/ And if they don't like it, I just feel like a disappointment as a son to them.

The biggest way you're going to prove them wrong is to show them. You absolutely are not and I earnestly hope you know in your heart that if they truly are incapable of being proud of you then that's completely on them. You are still capable of so much, as a family member, a friend, a citizen, and especially as a person. I really wish they could be accepting of it too.

I know that pain a lot. I remember crying myself to sleep just.. just desperately wanting to hear that my mom was proud to have me as a daughter. I remember feeling like that was so obtainable because she was just so focused on the wanting to be a kid still stuff. Distance and like I mentioned, proving that I was more than just that over time helped out a whole lot.

Never feel like you can't share and just look for support here though, that's why this place is here!

gigglemuffinz said:
The biggest way you're going to prove them wrong is to show them. You absolutely are not and I earnestly hope you know in your heart that if they truly are incapable of being proud of you then that's completely on them. You are still capable of so much, as a family member, a friend, a citizen, and especially as a person. I really wish they could be accepting of it too.

I know that pain a lot. I remember crying myself to sleep just.. just desperately wanting to hear that my mom was proud to have me as a daughter. I remember feeling like that was so obtainable because she was just so focused on the wanting to be a kid still stuff. Distance and like I mentioned, proving that I was more than just that over time helped out a whole lot.

Never feel like you can't share and just look for support here though, that's why this place is here!

Yeah... you're right. And I just joined this site last night, or I guess this morning maybe since it was like... 1AM or something, but I hope to make friends here honestly, cause I don't have many ABDL friends and I've just felt so secluded... I mean, my bf lives 7 hours away and he let's me be my little side from time to time on the phone ad such, it makes me feel happy, knowing that he'll support this stuff through and through.

Let's look at other things. Out of sheer morbid curiosity, when was the last time they took an interest in your other interests because they were your interests, because you're their son, or, hell, let's just leave it at kid, and they love you? That's what real parents do. I certainly hope, growing up, you weren't the Biolottle saying, "Mom, dad, look! I can do something really cool all by myself now," and all the while, they have their faces in their phones, missing your milestone! That's neglect, in a very subtle form. Glad you're 18 now. Oookay, so, you're a him. Are they going ape shit crazy about the other him in your lovelife too, or just this?

I'm not gonna say you don't disappoint them as a son, but, what I will do, is tell you the truth as I see it. If this is enough to make them disappointed in you, instead of them, then they're lousy-ass people, and they don't deserve you! I'm dead serious!:wub::wub::wub::wub: We're here now. May we watch every milestone you hit, with patience, love, and enthusiasm!

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Let's look at other things. Out of sheer morbid curiosity, when was the last time they took an interest in your other interests because they were your interests, because you're their son, or, hell, let's just leave it at kid, and the love you? That's what real parents do. I certainly hope you weren't the Biolottle saying, "Mom, dad, look! I can do something really cool all by myself now," and all the while, they have their faces in their phones, missing your milestone! That's neglect, in a very subtle from. Oookay, so, you're a him. Are they going ape shit crazy about the other him in your lovelife too, or just this?

We're here now. May we watch every milestone you hit, with patience, love, and enthusiasm!

My parents have no idea about my boyfriend. And they have no interest in my interests at all, they just looked through my stuff because they have no sense of privacy. They even make fun of me for this stuff sometimes. :/

My sitiuation is in the same ball park. However, I'm older and haven't lived with my parents for twenty years. In my situation my ex told my parents a few personal things and I don't even know exactly what but now my parents have been hateful to me for the last five years. First my dad beat me in the end of 2012. Four or five years later I have every intention of forgiving my father and considering it a once in a lifetime thing but just because I didn't take him to court and have him prosecuted, both my parents are lying and saying I beat him up and forcing me to see a therapist. They have actually been calling the law on me multiple times and even though every single time they say I have done nothing wrong and they even came out and told me they would have done the exact same thing in the same situation, they finally got tired of the whole entire thing and charged me with totally false charges saying they will only drop it and give me my life back after I see a therapist and get a clean bill of health. Which makes zero sense because I have never had any mental issues whatsoever in my entire life.

I feel all the separation and disappointment that goes along with the rejection. My brother and sister have always lived 14 hours away and I have traveled a lot but have tried to get along and live nearby. From 2002-2014 I have lived nearby. Left for only two years but visited every other month the entire time. As soon as I came back a year ago my mom started up the entire controversy as if the previous two years of peace had never happened. So my clean bill of health will clear me legally but ib the eyes of my parent's I'll always be scum. Probably simply because they are too religious to accept that I got a divorce and got a better life for myself and my family. My padding shouldn't even enter into this equation and if anyone gets told about my personal choices, my mom should be the one taking the bad rap because she is the one gossiping about things she knows nothing about.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Starrunner said:
I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I think you're right about laying low for awhile since you need to keep a roof over your head. I do have some concerns about how you are being treated. You are eighteen years old. You are an adult and you have a right to privacy. As long as you are abiding by the rules of the house, they really have no business going through your personal belongings like that.

As someone who survived physical and mental abuse from my father, I may be overly sensitive to this, but I'm feeling that there may already have been some existing tension between you and your parents, particularly your father, before they discovered the pictures. From my own experience, I can tell you that it does get better in time. For myself, I always had that feeling that i was a disappointment to my parents. Eventually I just gave up trying. It wasn't until I got out of the house and had my own place that I began a journey of acceptance and healing.

In time you will see that you didn't let your parents down: they let you down.

Surround yourself with the family members, your partner, and friends you can trust and who accept you for who you are. Get your support from them and let them help you, as we will help here. You are not alone.

Also, remember that you are a young, complete person with dreams, goals and interests like everyone else. Wearing diapers is a part of your life, but it is only one part of who you are. It does not define you as a person. Don't let your parents or anyone else define you because of this. You are so much more than that.

Lotsa hugs, friend.

Thank you so much for your "words of wisdom" xD I didn't know what else to call is and advice sounds boring. But yeah, you're right. I honestly do have tention with my dad, some stuff that I don't really wanna talk about here, personal. And they tell me that because I am their son they have every right to go look in my stuff. And I just feel like that's just wrong, and I really just want to get out of here at this point... but thanks again for writing, it means a lot. :therethere::paci:

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating said:
My sitiuation is in the same ball park. However, I'm older and haven't lived with my parents for twenty years. In my situation my ex told my parents a few personal things and I don't even know exactly what but now my parents have been hateful to me for the last five years. First my dad beat me in the end of 2012. Four or five years later I have every intention of forgiving my father and considering it a once in a lifetime thing but just because I didn't take him to court and have him prosecuted, both my parents are lying and saying I beat him up and forcing me to see a therapist. They have actually been calling the law on me multiple times and even though every single time they say I have done nothing wrong and they even came out and told me they would have done the exact same thing in the same situation, they finally got tired of the whole entire thing and charged me with totally false charges saying they will only drop it and give me my life back after I see a therapist and get a clean bill of health. Which makes zero sense because I have never had any mental issues whatsoever in my entire life.

I feel all the separation and disappointment that goes along with the rejection. My brother and sister have always lived 14 hours away and I have traveled a lot but have tried to get along and live nearby. From 2002-2014 I have lived nearby. Left for only two years but visited every other month the entire time. As soon as I came back a year ago my mom started up the entire controversy as if the previous two years of peace had never happened. So my clean bill of health will clear me legally but ib the eyes of my parent's I'll always be scum. Probably simply because they are too religious to accept that I got a divorce and got a better life for myself and my family. My padding shouldn't even enter into this equation and if anyone gets told about my personal choices, my mom should be the one taking the bad rap because she is the one gossiping about things she knows nothing about.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Geez... I'm sorry to hear all of that. :/ I honestly wouldn't know how to handle ANY of that whatsoever. But yeah, I don't get why diapers, of all things is frowned upon in the first place. I mean, it's literally ot hurting anyone, why should ANYONE care? It just makes me sad on the inside that my parents just hate what makes me happy...

BabyAshie said:
My parents have no idea about my boyfriend. And they have no interest in my interests at all, they just looked through my stuff because they have no sense of privacy. They even make fun of me for this stuff sometimes. :/

This is unfathomable! At this point, I'm beginning to think, "usually emotionally sadistic, and skillfully neglectful, so as not to be caught," should be written into the definition of parent! They've no idea who you're dating. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't even tell them you're gay! The degree to which people inflict emotional pain on people, with intent, is bad enough, but, really?! Their own kids?! Not your fault. So totally not your fault. Understand? Oh, gosh, sweetie. I'm sorry. Feel free to tell us about your other interests, too. They matter, because you do.

I like videos too, but I wish there was another platform, where wrongthink, and by that I mean free speech, wasn't so squashed. I mean, when people like Mid America Little, and The Padded Puppy, who are hurting precisely no one, are being demonetized for it, that's a problem. I like Stefan Moleneux, too, even when I disagree with him. What videos do you like on YouTube? Do you think there's a need for another platform, too?

Video games. . . Video games. . . What do I know of video games? Umm. . . I like my Wii, because it makes me move. I like the Mortal Kombat games, obviously, not for Wii, and I wish there was a way to play one-handed, as my bad hand makes playing hard. I do like the Emergency Room computer game series, though. You?

Last edited:
Starrunner said:
If you want to chat by PM after you've reached the level of Established Contributor, my Inbox is open to you.

Thank you so much. :3 Tbh I just came here looking for more friends into this stuff in the first place so... thank you. ^w^

- - - Updated - - -

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
This is unfathomable! At this point, I'm beginning to think, "usually emotionally sadistic, and skillfully neglectful, so as not to be caught," should be written into the definition of parent! They've no idea who you're dating. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't even tell them you're gay! The degree to which people inflict emotional pain on people, with intent, is bad enough, but, really?! Their own kids?! Not your fault. So totally not your fault. Understand? Oh, gosh, sweetie. I'm sorry. Feel free to tell us about your other interests, too. They matter, because you do.

Thank you. :paci: :paci: It means a lot to know that people care, but they do know that I'm at the least half gay, but I'm pretty sure I'm 100% or near that. My dad even goes "well when you have a wife and kids" and it makes me feel even more of a disappointment. "We wanna be grandparents" well that's what my sister is for. (She's 6, and I really just want her to not have to deal with them like I did... :/ but if she does, I'll be there to back her up in the future.) It just kind of inferiorates me. Just... why does liking diapers make me a laughing stock... tbh they don't know that I like acting little... but I'm sure if they knew, I'd be on the streets.

Starrunner said:
You are not a laughing stock, nor are you a disappointment. Don't give in to anyone by using this terminolgy about yourself. You deserve better than that. Here's one small thing you can do to help yourself today, and it's easy, because it's something you just have to stop doing: Just refuse to use those words to describe how you feel about yourself. You are a valuable, sensitive caring person who also has people who care for you. Tap into that instead of the negative feelings your parents are imparting upon you.

Considering some of these feelings and your parents'behaviour, I'm wondering if there is a teacher or counsellor in your school who you could speak to confidentially about these issues? It sounds like you could use (and deserve) some professional support and would give you some encouragement.

I also believe that part of the problem is the whole image of "family." We assume that family are the people that should care for us even though their actions may detrimental to our mental health. I've always said that family is defined by the people who are close to us. They are the ones who support and encouage us in our goals and desires. They are there to lift us up when we have fallen. Family is not defined as people who tear down your self-esteem and shake your confidence. Family is defined by people who love you, and they are not necessarily blood relatives. Surround yourself with love.

I believe i that too... where family isn't just blood. And I know I need to stop talking bad about myself, but it just happens.... and I really don't wanna talk with a counsllor about this stuff... I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable... I know that might be hard to understand, and I'm not saying it is hard to understand, but I just don't think they could really help me... I just wish I lived with my boyfriend (who supports me so much on ALL of this that he has become my "daddy" :paci: ) so badly, so I know I'd be in a nice and safe environment, and I wouldn't have to think like this...

BabyAshie said:

Hey BabyAshie,

Honestly, what is it with parents not respecting boundaries? I had a similar incident when I was around twelve, I was beginning to accumulate a variety of baby things; pacifiers, rattles, stuffed toys, teething keys (no diapers though) and my mother one day up and decides to re-organize my entire room. To make a long-story short, she discovered my stash and proceeded to shame me over it, telling me stuff like "big boys don't need toys like that. You are a big boy right? This is not normal", she even went on to tell other people in the family and they proceeded to taunt, tease and embarrass me as well. I guess in her mind, if I was embarrassed enough I would lose interest in being little.

What I often find hypocritical about parents not understanding ABDL is the fact that they probably have their own quirks and eccentricities... heck, I know they do. One of my mother's ex boyfriends was into cross-dressing and she accepted that outright, even engaged in it. Now, in my eyes, cross-dressing and ABDL fall on a similar wavelength, after all, both of them involve assuming a role and the necessity of certain articles of clothing and accessories as part of the play and yet, what her boyfriend did was A-OK and what I was doing was shameful and somehow beneath me.

I'll be the first to admit, being an ABDL is weird from an outsider perspective, but disgusting? Absolutely Not!!! There are far worse things than revisiting a simpler time and wanting to feel emotionally secure.

At the end of the day, as long as you accept yourself, who cares what parents think. I believe my parents still love me, even if they don't understand this side of me. I'm sure your parents are the same way. Family and parents will always love you, but that doesn't mean they'll understand you. Love and understanding aren't always part and parcel... though they should be. You're lucky, you're much younger than I was when I began accepting myself and you have a caring boyfriend who is cool with this side of you.

You made the right call joining here. I did the same, in the hopes that I could meet similar minded people and other ABs and littles. Stay padded and stay proud. PM me if you want to.

Poofybutt said:
Hey BabyAshie,

Honestly, what is it with parents not respecting boundaries? I had a similar incident when I was around twelve, I was beginning to accumulate a variety of baby things; pacifiers, rattles, stuffed toys, teething keys (no diapers though) and my mother one day up and decides to re-organize my entire room. To make a long-story short, she discovered my stash and proceeded to shame me over it, telling me stuff like "big boys don't need toys like that. You are a big boy right? This is not normal", she even went on to tell other people in the family and they proceeded to taunt, tease and embarrass me as well. I guess in her mind, if I was embarrassed enough I would lose interest in being little.

What I often find hypocritical about parents not understanding ABDL is the fact that they probably have their own quirks and eccentricities... heck, I know they do. One of my mother's ex boyfriends was into cross-dressing and she accepted that outright, even engaged in it. Now, in my eyes, cross-dressing and ABDL fall on a similar wavelength, after all, both of them involve assuming a role and the necessity of certain articles of clothing and accessories as part of the play and yet, what her boyfriend did was A-OK and what I was doing was shameful and somehow beneath me.

I'll be the first to admit, being an ABDL is weird from an outsider perspective, but disgusting? Absolutely Not!!! There are far worse things than revisiting a simpler time and wanting to feel emotionally secure.

At the end of the day, as long as you accept yourself, who cares what parents think. I believe my parents still love me, even if they don't understand this side of me. I'm sure your parents are the same way. Family and parents will always love you, but that doesn't mean they'll understand you. Love and understanding aren't always part and parcel... though they should be. You're lucky, you're much younger than I was when I began accepting myself and you have a caring boyfriend who is cool with this side of you.

You made the right call joining here. I did the same, in the hopes that I could meet similar minded people and other ABs and littles. Stay padded and stay proud. PM me if you want to.

Thank you soo much. ^w^ It makes me smile to see that I'm not alone, at least not anymore. And my boyfriend accepts this so much that he even offered to be my "daddy" (I dunno if you read every post) and he makes me so happy. And I would PM you but I have to be a member for a full week, so I can't until then. I hope that we can become friends though, tbh I find myself pretty boring though, I can't ever find anythig to talk about topic wise... but thank you for sharing your story and I'm sorry that happened... but I guess us AB's and Littles have to stick together in the end of things. :paci::paci::paci::paci:

I got "caught" at age 15 by my overhearing intolerable intolerant mom. She actually screamed at me: SO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING BABY,?? ¡!
I have never forgiven her and I never stopped being a DL. Cats are a good example of age regression in another mammal. An adult cat will knead a blanket for awhile as a way to relax before a nap. The kneading is something done in kitten hood to stimulate their mother's milk before they nurse. Some apes suck their thumbs. We are not all that different from other mammals.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
I got "caught" at age 15 by my overhearing intolerable intolerant mom. She actually screamed at me: SO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING BABY,?? ¡!
I have never forgiven her and I never stopped being a DL. Cats are a good example of age regression in another mammal. An adult cat will knead a blanket for awhile as a way to relax before a nap. The kneading is something done in kitten hood to stimulate their mother's milk before they nurse. Some apes suck their thumbs. We are not all that different from other mammals.

http://www.catster.com/cat-behavior/why-do-cats-knead

extremecomfy said:

Geez... honestly I don't know how I would respond to that... must've been rough... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back