BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Herro everyone, I was just wondering if there were any Kingdom Hearts fans out there who enjoy the games AND the story (even when it can be super bad sometimes.) and I thought we can discuss some things about the story, I am only caught up through recoded because I do not have 2.8 so any spoilers from DDD onward (which is like... nothing.) is a BIG no-no.

Thankies for reading!!!:paci::paci::paci:

My only experience is 1 and DDD, want to get 2 at some point but haven't got around to it yet.

Shadow456 said:
My only experience is 1 and DDD, want to get 2 at some point but haven't got around to it yet.

KH II is easily the best mechanic wise in my opinion, I definetly recommend it. :3 It's pretty great, I even have a speedrun of it on YouTube.

I used to be really into it back in middle school.

Haven't played all the games but have played most up to DDD.

KHI,KHII, some Re CoM, some Re Coded, BBS, 258/2 Days, and DDD. My favorite is definitely 2.

The story really started losing me in complexity somewhere around the BBS timeline lol
Still excited for KH III though, you?

When the series first came out, I still had a troubled relationship with Disney that took Sofia the First and even more time away from my childhood to be able to particularly enjoy that side of things. I also felt the Final Fantasy connections weren't exactly strong enough for me to super enjoy it on that level too. That being said, some bits of things absoltuely appealed to me. At the time that Kindgom Hearts II was really starting to gain steam, I was just the kind of person who would develop a connection with the character Namine, and even just through her I found a lot of enjoyment in the series.

These days? My brother is very fond of it so I hear about it all the time, and I have a more general "slight positive feeling" about it.

That being said I find the gameplay a bit dull for my taste somehow.. whoopsie. The sorta game I'll get more of just watching someone who appreciates it more play it and getting to take what I still enjoy from the aesthetic and plot.

Sheepies said:
I used to be really into it back in middle school.

Haven't played all the games but have played most up to DDD.

KHI,KHII, some Re CoM, some Re Coded, BBS, 258/2 Days, and DDD. My favorite is definitely 2.

The story really started losing me in complexity somewhere around the BBS timeline lol
Still excited for KH III though, you?

I'm so ready for KH III, but yeah. Once DDD brought in time travel... yikes.

- - - Updated - - -

gigglemuffinz said:
When the series first came out, I still had a troubled relationship with Disney that took Sofia the First and even more time away from my childhood to be able to particularly enjoy that side of things. I also felt the Final Fantasy connections weren't exactly strong enough for me to super enjoy it on that level too. That being said, some bits of things absoltuely appealed to me. At the time that Kindgom Hearts II was really starting to gain steam, I was just the kind of person who would develop a connection with the character Namine, and even just through her I found a lot of enjoyment in the series.

These days? My brother is very fond of it so I hear about it all the time, and I have a more general "slight positive feeling" about it.

That being said I find the gameplay a bit dull for my taste somehow.. whoopsie. The sorta game I'll get more of just watching someone who appreciates it more play it and getting to take what I still enjoy from the aesthetic and plot.

Well I have a speedrun of the KH II up on my YouTube channel.

I liked 1 and 2, but fell out of it when they started jumping around with the numbers, and limited platform releases.

I used to be a pretty big fan. Kinda fell it out of it after DDD though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back