London (uk) Where do you get your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTraumas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just moved and wondering where people buy or order their diapers from?

Thank you

Nappies r us is probably your best bet they do all of the best types, ABU, Fabine, cuddlz, mydiaper etc.. Or incontinence choice if you prefer the more medical style nappies.

I live just outside London, and I get mine from Save Express in Germany. Their good prices make up for the shipping costs.

Gonna be an expensive pain-in-the-bum importing them if this Brexit malarkey actually goes ahead... :-/

Crinklesounds said:
Nappies r us is probably your best bet they do all of the best types, ABU, Fabine, cuddlz, mydiaper etc.. Or incontinence choice if you prefer the more medical style nappies.
Yep NRU as they also list on ebay meaning you can click and collect at Argos or Sainsbury's shops
plus they do Tena ultima PE a lot cheaper than save ex

NappiesRUs trading also as the Incontinence Shop (shows up as Inco Shop on statements) are great. Always uses discreet packaging and have a good range of AB and medical products.

If you live within a 80 mile round trip of Aylesbury you could also visit the shop. They’re totally chilled :)

John Bell & Croyden on Wigmore Street (a block north of Oxford Street) always has the entire range of Tena in stock. If you need something in a hurry and don't want to settle for the Boots garden variety nappies, they're a good resource.

NappiesRUS and Save Express.

Sometimes a few other sites too, just google the product you want and you'll get lots of uk vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back