Not open for further replies.

Cnnr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I want my parents to put me back in diapers. How should i do this?

Most likely a fantasy that will never occur. I would suggest waiting until a later time, like a few years when you're older. Or if you really feel the need you can always try to sneak some in and wear them but you risk getting into some very akward situations.

I would assume most parents would find it weird having their child asking them buy and diaper them. But good luck if you go with that straightforward of an approach.

Last edited:
Note said:
You're 22, the age of a grown ass man, you don't need your parents consent.

a 22yo person wouldn't be that dumb. i say whoever made this fake account is probably between 12 and 17

Cnnr said:
I want my parents to put me back in diapers. How should i do this?

Everyone has their price. Maybe offer them £100 for every diaper they change.

To the OP: if you're who you represent yourself to be, this is something you take care of yourself and/or with people you're intimate with. Leave your parents out of it. If you're not who you represent yourself to be, things get better. Again, look after yourself. You're not alone but outside assistance is limited for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexia said:
a 22yo person wouldn't be that dumb. i say whoever made this fake account is probably between 12 and 17

I agree.

As just a thing that comes to mind, if the intent of this thread was a bit more sexual.. hoping the replies to this thread would be suggestions sending you to bashful dream-like states, then there is plenty of fiction and art detailing those sorts of things all around the web. If those don't satisfy the itch and you feel like there is a scenerio in your mind you want to see played out, I highly suggest you consider even writing some yourself! I understand in the midst of desire ones sense of self control weakens and some people struggle to avoid doing impulsive things they later regret. Try turning your fantasies into stories until you find a partner willing to help you live them!

gigglemuffinz said:
As a secondary to Trevor's good post, if all you are looking for is thrills.. hoping the replies to this thread would be suggestions sending you to bashful dream-like states, then there is plenty of fiction and art detailing those sorts of things all around the web. I highly suggest you consider even writing some yourself! Taking your interests and turning them into writing can be a helpful release of the desire to do impulsive silly things. Turn your fantasies into stories until you find a partner willing to help you live them.
Good suggestion! Look, dude. My parents know, to a degree, so I can order more freely, and they don't freak out about my stuff, or should they hear a bit of paci-speak. They also know that what I want them to do about it is nothing, and the amount of participation I want from them is none.

It's okay if it's not sexual for you. It's not for me either, so, I get it, but, this is still a love thing, a very deep, intimate love thing. It's not the kinda, "I love you," you wanna say to them, or they wanna hear from you. It's also fine if it is sexual for you, but, in that event, do you see why you really don't want them involved? If it is sexual for you, and you still want them involved, you need therapy.

Diaper up, if you want, but to expect them to diaper you is unhealthy, unless there's some sort of disability that causes incontinence, secondary to some cognitive, or, mobility issue. Not trying to give him any ideas, y'all. Just trying to explain how the heck he could think this degree of parental involvement is okay, without asking the obvious, but possibly hurtful, question, because I'm wondering that, myself.

Otherwise, everyone else is right about you being underage, and you shouldn't be here.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same. You are an adult now (assuming that's true), you don't seek ways to deceive your parents into diapering you. You get a job and buy them yourself. When they arrive, tell your parents it's personal and your choice of underwear is no longer their concern as you're an adult now.

the way most people get put inti diapers, whatever their age, is to start peeing the bed and their pants

If you were my kid and i found out you gamed me to buy expensive diapers that you didn't need , you wouldn't have an ass to tape one on, and if your 22 get an apartment leave your parents basement and buy your own , leave your parents out of this, they worked hard to raise you , so fly the nest and buy all the diapers you want with Your disposable income.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

How about waiting until your parents get old and need diapers, and then you can diaper them!

I agree with the main factor of most of the group: you are too old now to be "dreaming" for a realistic scenario of your parents "putting you back in to diapers". It may bring good memories of when you were younger and diapered (for all practical parent responsibility- less than 18) so you need to buy your own now at your grown age. Even if you live at home still, buy them yourself. When eventually you are approached about wearing diapers / protection (which maybe you secretly want) you can explain that you need them and it is your decision; do not drag your parents into it unless they continually ask about it. In college I had to buy my own protection after having accidents start-up once again and though I enjoyed the security I obtained, I never talked to my parents about it. They probably noticed my protection several times when I came home for summers / holidays (and once my father saw my plastic underpants on my bed but said nothing), but never mentioned it. It was there way of basically implying if I wanted to talk to them about it I could, but they would not bring up this private issue unless I did first (I never felt I had to).

Find a partner who can explore this area with you and move on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back