• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Squeak! *hide*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouseling

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm Mouseling. And I'm nervous about posting...

I like drawing characters, and writing stories, and sewing, and dolls. I specifically am most interested in collecting asian ball jointed dolls.

My favorite movie is Hook, my favorite book is Ella Enchanted, and then the Cirque du Freak series.

I have lots of pets. I love animals! My newest pet is a Quaker parrot! He doesn't have a name yet.

I'm excited to be here but nervous... I've only just started exploring my ABDL side over the last few months.

Im looking forward to meeting people and reading about peoples interests and experiences.

Thank you for having me here.

Mouseling said:
I'm Mouseling. And I'm nervous about posting...

I like drawing characters, and writing stories, and sewing, and dolls. I specifically am most interested in collecting asian ball jointed dolls.

My favorite movie is Hook, my favorite book is Ella Enchanted, and then the Cirque du Freak series.

I have lots of pets. I love animals! My newest pet is a Quaker parrot! He doesn't have a name yet.

I'm excited to be here but nervous... I've only just started exploring my ABDL side over the last few months.

Im looking forward to meeting people and reading about peoples interests and experiences.

Thank you for having me here.

Thank you for joining us! No need to be shy here. We're all pretty outgoing and friendly. And we've all been where you are: Making our first, nervous post. ;)

That was a great intro, btw. Do you know we have a story section here made up of stories written by our members?

Scaramouche said:
Thank you for joining us! No need to be shy here. We're all pretty outgoing and friendly. And we've all been where you are: Making our first, nervous post. ;)

That was a great intro, btw. Do you know we have a story section here made up of stories written by our members?

Hello Scaramouche. XD
Thank you for your kind reply. Mostly I am a bit nervous because the only other place Ive spoken to anyone about ABDL stuff is Fetlife. And it didnt go so well...

I didnt know that! I havent looked around as much as I would like yet. I will definitely give it a look.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back