• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Herro. >~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi there, um... I'm "BabyAshie", but you can just call me Ash if you wanna, either is okay. So, I'm kinda new to the ABDL stuff, not entirely. More of the AB/Little side of it... :paci: I've always really liked diapers so... but I don't have many ABDL friends so... if anyone wants to get to know me or something, I'd love to make some friends. :3

Hey Ash and welcome! I'm sure you'll make plenty of AB/DL friends here :)

Cillow said:
Hey Ash and welcome! I'm sure you'll make plenty of AB/DL friends here :)

Heh, I hope so... I never really tried to reach out really... always too nervous to talk about this kind of stuff. :/ But I wanna make some friends here, it'll probably be really nice for me so I don't feel so secluded honestly... thanks for the reply. ^w^

BabyAshie said:
Heh, I hope so... I never really tried to reach out really... always too nervous to talk about this kind of stuff. :/ But I wanna make some friends here, it'll probably be really nice for me so I don't feel so secluded honestly... thanks for the reply. ^w^

The best way to start making friends here is to tell us more about yourself. Then members will see common interests and start chatting with you. So...What kind of fun things do you like to do?

Scaramouche said:
The best way to start making friends here is to tell us more about yourself. Then members will see common interests and start chatting with you. So...What kind of fun things do you like to do?

Well... I like to play video games. >~> I um... also make YouTube gaming videos. I like to read comic books... watch movies, cartoons, and etc. I like to draw and write stories... aaaand... I can't really think of anything else at the moment...

BabyAshie said:
Well... I like to play video games. >~> I um... also make YouTube gaming videos. I like to read comic books... watch movies, cartoons, and etc. I like to draw and write stories... aaaand... I can't really think of anything else at the moment...

No need to think of any more. That's quite a lot!

Scaramouche said:
No need to think of any more. That's quite a lot!

Heh, yeah I guess it is... I see you've been here for almost 5 years, now that's a long time. Sorry if I seem a bit... Idk, odd? I'm kinda shy around new people. >~> I hope that's not really a problem... :paci: this is my first time really talking to anybody in this commuity, I have a few Facebook friends but I like... never talk to them...

Some have been here much longer! You're not odd. We're all a little nervous when we first get here. I was. But I slowly started making threads and posting in other's threads and soon made some friends!

It says five years but I took most of last year and some of this year away from here while I tended to personal matters.

Are you a student?

Scaramouche said:
Some have been here much longer! You're not odd. We're all a little nervous when we first get here. I was. But I slowly started making threads and posting in other's threads and soon made some friends!

It says five years but I took most of last year and some of this year away from here while I tended to personal matters.

Are you a student?

Yeah... in my Senior year of High School.

BabyAshie said:
Yeah... in my Senior year of High School.

Cool! Do you know what or where you want to go after hs?

Scaramouche said:
Cool! Do you know what or where you want to go after hs?

Not really... probably move in with my boyfriend (I say I'm bi but I'm pretty sure I'm gay. >-> ) and he supports all the AB/Little stuff, so I know I'll be happy... but job wise or college... Idk...

BabyAshie said:
Not really... probably move in with my boyfriend (I say I'm bi but I'm pretty sure I'm gay. >-> ) and he supports all the AB/Little stuff, so I know I'll be happy... but job wise or college... Idk...

Plenty of time to figure it out.

(There are a few other gay members. :) )

Scaramouche said:
Plenty of time to figure it out.

(There are a few other gay members. :) )

Yeah... I'm so lucky to have him though... I mean, he's so supportave of this stuff. The last one I had... I think he secretly hated this kind of stuff so I'm always hesitent to talk about this with him. But he uderstands.

BabyAshie said:
Yeah... I'm so lucky to have him though... I mean, he's so supportave of this stuff. The last one I had... I think he secretly hated this kind of stuff so I'm always hesitent to talk about this with him. But he uderstands.

As we say here: Communication is the Key!

Scaramouche said:
As we say here: Communication is the Key!

Yeah... but like I said before, I always felt like this was more of a burden than a good thing... so I think being in this kind of environment will do me some good honestly. Make some ABDL friends.

BabyAshie said:
Yeah... but like I said before, I always felt like this was more of a burden than a good thing... so I think being in this kind of environment will do me some good honestly. Make some ABDL friends.

Absolutely!

Well I'm off to bed. Good chatting with you and I'll see you around. I'm here every day!

Ni ni!

Scaramouche said:
Absolutely!

Well I'm off to bed. Good chatting with you and I'll see you around. I'm here every day!

Ni ni!

Nini! ^w^

Hi Ash, Nice to meet you.

Welcome Ash, Love your pony OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back