Absorbancy Plus or Dry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

lateinthagame

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm getting ready to restock on my Abena M4's from XP Medical. Since you get free shipping for buying a case I was going to order a bag of something different to try. I'm trying to decide between ordering a bag of Dry 24/7's or a bag of the A+'s. I'm leaning towards the Dry 24/7's, especially since price per diaper is less. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

The 24/7s are superior.

I like the dry diaper. They are thick

24/7s are better

Dry 24/7’s were my main go to diaper now I wear BetterDry diapers

Both are super-expensive here. I found the A+ to be cheaply made -- no leakguards, not a great fit, and the padding clumps and separates like no other diaper I've ever tried. I don't specifically remember the 24/7s, but I remember quite liking them and thinking that I'd buy a pack/case if they were cheaper.

So I vote... Dry 24/7!

The A+ used to be cheaper, it's unfortunate they've raised the price so much. They lack a lot of the premium features - no front or rear elastic, no leak guards, BUT the shell is very soft and they wick incredibly well. The superior wicking almost negates the need for leak guards. But clumping is an issue. They seem to work best for overnight.

247 wick pretty well too but not as fast, you can't flood them so easily. I prefer their fit also. I'm surprised that they're actually cheaper than A+ now. Capacity is pretty good but I have been known to need to get up early in the morning to change because I'm full, they're not a premium capacity diaper.

Thank you all for your input. I'm going to give the Dry's a shot. I've tried the Northshore Supremes but they just don't offer free shipping on large orders. I'll let you know what I think. I'm ordering this week.

What about reaz's rebel diaper?

Dry 24/7!

Rob110 said:
Dry 24/7’s were my main go to diaper now I wear BetterDry diapers

Betterydry are great but they need a size between their medium and large.

mayhem said:

Betterdry and Confidry have nearly identical fittings. Betterdry is the best, but Confidry is a premium diaper, and worth every penny.

Absorbency plus is roughly on par with Abena for absorbency. As others have said though, they are not very good.

I got my Dry 24/7's delivered the other day and gave one a test drive last night. They really work great. I put it on before I went to bed and didn't have to change out of it for 11 hours without a leak. I woke up in the middle of the night and gave it a good flood and it held up. I just need to get used to taping it. It fits a little different than the M4's I'm used to. unfortunately I only bought a bag along with a case of M4's. I might be switching diapers next order.

mayhem said:

Nah -- you just need to eat more... or less... your choice! :biggrin:

(Sorry -- I'm in a silly mood! :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back