• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings Everyone, (Repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Greetings Everyone,

Just thought I would make my inaugural post my introduction so that you folks at ADISC can get to know me.

My name is Poofybutt (at least on here anyways). I am a mid twenty-something ABDL on the east coast of Canada. I have been interested in ABDL since I discovered it back in my teens and even before that... though I didn't know it had a name back then. I fall more on the AB end of the spectrum and this side of myself is predominantly non-sexual. When I diap up and enter baby mode I just want to unwind and be taken care of.

Outside of ABDL, I'm pretty much your average guy :cool:. I am currently finishing up my Masters and some of my hobbies include movies, comic books, video games, hockey and of course diapers.

Like many of you my goal in coming here is to make some good posts, get involved with the online community and make plenty of padded friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poofybutt said:
Greetings Everyone,

This is basically a rehash of my first post. Was so eager to introduce myself I failed to notice the greeting/introduction section. I really am baby-brained sometimes :sweatdrop:

Once again, my name is Poofybutt, you can call me Poofy if you like. I am a mid twenty-something ABDL on the east coast of Canada. I have been interested in ABDL for quite some time. I fall more on the AB end of the spectrum and this side of myself is predominantly non-sexual. When I diap up and enter baby mode I just want to unwind and be taken care of.

Outside of ABDL, I'm pretty much your average guy. I am currently finishing up my Masters and some of my hobbies include movies, comic books, video games and the good ol' hockey game.

My goal in joining ADISC here is to make some good posts, get involved with the online community and make plenty of padded friends.

Welcome to our friendly community! :hug: What a great introduction, and I’m really sure that you’ll find many friends here, and I hope as well that you’ll have a good time here on Adisc! :)

antte91 said:
Welcome to our friendly community! :hug: What a great introduction, and I’m really sure that you’ll find many friends here, and I hope as well that you’ll have a good time here on Adisc! :)

Thanks for the reply, antte91. I've scanned the forums before, I am aware that the community here is very friendly and accepting. Thanks for wishing me the best. I look forward to posting soon and making more friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back