Enjoy your diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This morning I took the dogs for a walk to the park while wearing a fully loaded (oatmeal) diaper, plastic pants and onesie under a pair of shorts that didn't conceal much.
Most of the week I wore either a cloth or disposable diaper while sleeping, shopping, getting a haircut, eating in a restaurant and entertaining company for supper.
I've always enjoyed diaper wearing, shopping, washing, folding and neatly stacking them on display with baby powder, oil, lotion, onesies, baby bottles, plastic and rubber baby pants and diaper pins. A walk through the baby section of a department store gives me a little thrill, too.
Don't be timid. Enjoy and use your diapers. What better way to stay young and preserve your infancy?

I enjoy being diapered while going out too. I don't do anything to make it obvious, but there are times when it might be noticeable and I don't mind.

Also at home, I don't hide them. I just keep my pack of diapers sitting on the floor in my bedroom...so if anybody goes in there, they'll see them. But anybody who knows me well enough that I'm letting them in my room knows I'm a bedwetter. So it isn't an issue.

Agreed, it's such a pleasant, pure experience. Personally I do hide them just so I'm not making anyone else feel uncomfortable but when I'm wearing by myself it's really lovely. I also get super elated on the rare occasion my girlfriend puts me in a nappy, that makes me instantly feel like a toddler being looked after. :)

ChooChoo69 said:
This morning I took the dogs for a walk to the park while wearing a fully loaded (oatmeal) diaper, plastic pants and onesie under a pair of shorts that didn't conceal much.
Most of the week I wore either a cloth or disposable diaper while sleeping, shopping, getting a haircut, eating in a restaurant and entertaining company for supper.
I've always enjoyed diaper wearing, shopping, washing, folding and neatly stacking them on display with baby powder, oil, lotion, onesies, baby bottles, plastic and rubber baby pants and diaper pins. A walk through the baby section of a department store gives me a little thrill, too.
Don't be timid. Enjoy and use your diapers. What better way to stay young and preserve your infancy?

I never thought about using oatmeal. I always let a generic baby diaper swell to the max and squeeze the sap out. The sap goes into my diaper to simulate a 'load'.

I just put on my daily and bring a few extras just in case. I do not make much attempt to hide them. my girlfriend doesn't mind and she is the only one I care about her opinion.

When I became incontinent it was my wife that suggested I wear nappies. She sees me in them all the time and doesn't care in the slightest. She knows as a result of wearing nappies I have become unashamedly DL and doesn't see it as a problem. I do thoroughly enjoy being in nappies and wear with pride.

When I was married my wife used to let me wear diapers in front of her. I always remember how great that felt. I even got her to wear them on occasion. Unfortunately I took things too far & destroyed our relationship. I guess that's the lesson to be learned, If in doubt' talk it out.

I had to do some grocery shopping today and I was definitely diapered under my bib overalls. It was cold out so I had on a longish, semi winter jacket. No one could tell except me of course. I also had to hit the baby isle and buy some "Head to Toes" baby wash, courtesy of J. & J., god bless their little baby making products hearts!

I love doing my weekend shopping diapered and would not have it any other way. It is so cool to not ever have to stop and find the restroom even while drinking a coffee!

I am very comfortable wearing diapers, and wear them as much as I can. I started wearing Rearz Princess diapers at work, a normal shift is 11+ hrs. and a 45 minute drive each way. my diaper holds most of my pee, but does leak by the time I'm on the way home. There is no way I can change my diaper at work, I have worn cloth diapers and an insert and plastic pants with similar results. I will now try the cloth diaper, an insert and a poise pad to see if I can control the leak issue. I normally wear a cloth contour diaper with an insert during the day while at home (like now) and change my diaper three to four times daily and wear a night time cloth diaper at night, and plastic pants.

alwayz said:
I am very comfortable wearing diapers, and wear them as much as I can. I started wearing Rearz Princess diapers at work, a normal shift is 11+ hrs. and a 45 minute drive each way. my diaper holds most of my pee, but does leak by the time I'm on the way home. There is no way I can change my diaper at work, I have worn cloth diapers and an insert and plastic pants with similar results. I will now try the cloth diaper, an insert and a poise pad to see if I can control the leak issue. I normally wear a cloth contour diaper with an insert during the day while at home (like now) and change my diaper three to four times daily and wear a night time cloth diaper at night, and plastic pants.

Wait. Why would you have NO access, or breaks, for going to the bathroom? Changing a diaper in a bathroom stall doesn't take any longer than pooping. So how is it you are not allowed any breaks in an 11 hour shift?

Slomo said:
Wait. Why would you have NO access, or breaks, for going to the bathroom? Changing a diaper in a bathroom stall doesn't take any longer than pooping. So how is it you are not allowed any breaks in an 11 hour shift?
there is no stall, but a small bathroom only a small trashcan, and my job requires me to be on station quickly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

alwayz said:
there is no stall, but a small bathroom only a small trashcan, and my job requires me to be on station quickly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NO job is legally alowed to force people to work without breaks for even 8 hours. And it only takes a minute to change a diaper. How can they expect anyone to take a bathroom break in under a minute....

Slomo said:
NO job is legally alowed to force people to work without breaks for even 8 hours. And it only takes a minute to change a diaper. How can they expect anyone to take a bathroom break in under a minute....

It often comes down to a problem of how long it takes you to get a bathroom break. Shops in malls have to deal with long lines at the restrooms on days like that. And as discussed recently, that often comes down to a building code violation of not including enough restrooms for the rated occupancy, OR a fire code violation for letting more than the rated occupancy in the door. (either of which is the MALL's problem, not your employer) But that doesn't make it your problem. Your employer still has to allow the break, and if it's taking too long, that's not your problem - if they have a problem with that they need to take it up with the mall.

I think around "peak times" like Black Friday a lot of places bend the rules on occupancy and toilets. Big box stores will have "all hands on deck" day, when the number of bathrooms they have for staff were only rated for 40% of total staff to be on-hand at a time. Malls will just flat-out ignore occupancy limits and will pack in the shoppers like sardines. (I've never seen a mall turn away customers at the door because the place was full) I've seen it happen at many different venues at other times - it's a lot more common at nightclubs where fire marshals actually tend to pay attention and do inspections and give fines. You'll see bouncers at the door letting people in as people leave. Those places have been fined by the fire marshal a few times and are taking the rules seriously now.

Employers frequently don't understand / don't acknowledge the fact that they still have a responsibility to their employees if the building they are in is inadequate. They'll say "It's not our fault the lines are long, you've got five minutes!" Employees that need to keep their job are at a disadvantage to complain, especially for an issue like this that won't last for long.

I enjoy being diapered while going out but i go to the gym most days of the week and i don't wear diapers there, when i get back home i would put on a clean diaper and sometimes i just let it out if i feel too tired after workout.

It's interesting how quickly you get used to doing things in loaded diapers. I think I had my first accident about two years ago and now dealing with full diapers is just kind of a fact of life.

Interesting post as I went grocery shopping today too and wet the diaper while shopping. I refuse to ever hold pee when in diapers. I bought some J&J baby oil while I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back