Whats worse. Being caught with AB nappies or medical nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How would you get out of both situations if caught. What explaining would you have to do?

I would say AB diapers would be worse if your family caught you. With medical diapers you can atleast say its been an issue lately and this is how you deal with it. You can try and say AB diapers are more absorbant, but the person would only be able to see the prints on them and forget everything else.

In public though, I wouldn't care if someone noticed either way! :)

Being mostly ic my wife tolerates diapers. If she saw me wearing ones with cute little teddy bears she would definitely wonder wtf?

ABDL diapers would be more uncomfortable for me if it was by someone I felt compelled to explain to. However, any time that would occur, the reason I'd be wearing them is because they're better than the medical alternatives out there. If anyone really wants to get into that, I can prove it in terms of cost, capacity, etc., so while it might be sort of awkward to start, I'd work it out. My 24/7 wear has helped me in this regard. I don't seek that conversation but I'm ready for it if it happens.

Depending on who it is who was to find out, I'm also theoretically okay saying it's just a matter of personal enjoyment.

Being caight with medical would be worse imo... I can imagine someone saying “you wear diapers but still leaked everywhere.”

A lot of guys wear print underwear, so if I wear print diapers it doesn't make a lot of difference.

Depending on who caught you, neither experience would be better than the other. That being said, however, being caught in AB diapers would probably go over the worst. Their bulk and crinkliness combined with those cute prints would catch anybody off guard. I personally have never been caught in one, but If I were, I would have a very hard time explaining it away without making reference to being an AB.

Medical diapers on the other hand, are often more understated in terms of appearance, also, it's in their name, "medical", you could easily explain a medical diaper away as a tool for coping with some sort of bladder or bowel issue.

So yeah, I think being caught in an AB diaper would be worse.

AB diapers would be worse for me. I work in a hospital, so I see patients in medical diapers on a daily basis, it would mean no difference if a co-worker saw me wearing one. I'd just tell them I have a hard time using the bathroom. For AB diapers, It'll need a more specific explanation, including the childish print. I'd have to tell them that these are premium nappies that hold more than medical brands. "The prints are placed there because of the company itself." I would say. AB brands would be much harder.

In general AB Diapers, but in the case of my parents (who found out in senior year, in case any were wondering), any amount and/or type of diapers would set off the alarm bells....

Yeah, I agree with most of the above responses in that neither would be particularly worse than the other, they're both pretty embarrassing experiences if it was a situation in which you were getting caught wearing. But medical diapers would be easier to explain away as a fake medical issue but there's no real excuse other than that for lying about in nappies with cute animals on them (other than because you love it! :biggrin:)

A medical or plain white AB nappy would be easier to explain - as you could say it was for a medical condition - that could lead to some awkward questions from friends and relatives though.

I have to say that any nappy could be pretty difficult to explain.

I no longer worry about some one seeing my diapers, I have a medical issue that requires me to wear and I have accepted that I donot wear Printed diapers just plain white medical grade diapers.

Scaramouche said:
Being mostly ic my wife tolerates diapers. If she saw me wearing ones with cute little teddy bears she would definitely wonder wtf?

you still might give it a try to see what her reaction to it is... "if I've gotta wear diapers, why can't I have a little fun with it from time to time?? Make light of my situation?"

I think medical diapers would be easier to explain but AB diapers would not be that much more difficult. You just have to add the explanation that you have found that these AB diapers work better.

Medical would be worse. Trying to explain away a bad leak because your crappy diaper failed is worse, and more embarrasing, than trying to explain why you're wearing a diaper that does work and doesn't look boring.

I'd go with a third option though. Premium, plain white, diapers. And not have to explain it away because they didn't leak and are inconspicuous.

Well I like to think that I would be 'loud and proud' if caught wearing AB diapers... I can only imagine it happening around close friends so maybe that's why I think that. Almost certainly fooling myself though... >///<

I think medical diapers are gross so I would hate to wear them, much less be caught.

I have been caught with both 15 years apart. It did not rest on the type of diaper. It rested on the "diaper catcher". My evil MUM caught me with medical diapers and shamed the shit out of me. Screaming and raging. :growup::thumbsdwn::cursing::censored::disgust::sadno: My 20 yo daughter discovered my ABDL stash and just said "Why do you have a big bag of diapers that say kids on them? I am not trying to out you. I just wanna know." She was calm composed and kind. I lied though that I was incontinent. I feel ashamed my daughter is hip enough. I don't think she believed me anyway. But I lied. She mentioned it once more in a joke we both found funny. An adult child can be a good friend.:hug:

Ab diapers. I have had many experiences with hospital diapers and they are just plain colours. Old people wear diapers too but not childish prints.

The likelihood of being caught because your diaper has prints on them is extremly low (especially if you wear pants). The likelihood of being caught because your diaper is medical grade is high because they are highly likely to leak. And diaper leaks are a dead give away you're wearing a diaper.

Medical is WAY worse than ab prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back