• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenbiskit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
greetings. hope i'm doing this right. i'm not too tech savey so bear with me. i'm an ab/dl. been into it for ever. this is the first time i've "come out". i'm a 66 year old auto & light truck mechanic. hope to meet some new people & discus mutual interest. i'm trying to post this in greetings but if this ends up in the wrong place sorry about that.

brokenbiskit said:
greetings. hope i'm doing this right. i'm not too tech savey so bear with me. i'm an ab/dl. been into it for ever. this is the first time i've "come out". i'm a 66 year old auto & light truck mechanic. hope to meet some new people & discus mutual interest. i'm trying to post this in greetings but if this ends up in the wrong place sorry about that.

You did it right! I've seen you around already so welcome and keep the posts and threads coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back