Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

Default Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

Does anyone have a sexual desire when wearing?ie playing with yourself it gives me great pleasure

Generally, yes.
    Last edited by DinosaurWalk; 3 Weeks Ago at 00:54.

It's pretty common. It's not every diapered moment but I don't think I'd be bothered to wear them if not for that.

For a lot of people, the answer is yes.

For a lot of people, the answer is no.

For me personally, the answer is no most of the time, although there are times when it is sexual.

Yes, yes, yes! Just the way I'm wired. I feel so loved in a diaper but I can't enjoy the pleasure alone. I need more than just a piece of padding.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I often wonder if those that claim it's not sexual only do so in an attempt to look and feel better about themselves; unless they've been wearing frequently for a really long time and the desire is no longer there.

As for myself, well, lets just say I'm not going to dignify the question with an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I often wonder if those that claim it's not sexual only do so in an attempt to look and feel better about themselves; unless they've been wearing frequently for a really long time and the desire is no longer there.

As for myself, well, lets just say I'm not going to dignify the question with an answer.
    I take these claims at face value unless I have reason not to. Even so, most of the people I know who have said it wasn't sexual at all have since admitted either to me or as part of admitting it to themselves that it's at least a little bit sexual.

For me, there wasn't ever any question and I don't see why that would be such an awful admission. Everyone has to reach their own level of comfort, whether it involves sexual gratification or not.