Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diaper with print for massage?

Default Diaper with print for massage?

I have a massage tomorrow night and was wondering if wearing a diaper with print would be weird or crossing the line or something. The diaper would be rearz rebel. I have had this person last time I went in and was wearing a confidry 24/7. Any thoughts?

They might get a glimpse of your diaper, but most all massage therapists are really carefull to maintain your privacy. They will most likely tuck the sheet in under your diaper so it won't be accidentally exposed too.

I've been to tons of massuses, and every single one of them was a complete professional. They might ask one vague question regarding your diaper-if they sense you're not embarrassed by it, but if you don't want to talk about it or change the subject they will never press the question.

On the other hand, I did have a couple of therapists over the years who ended up chatting quite a lot about my diapers, just because they were curious and I was open about it. If that's something you want to talk about, then prints would certainly be a good way of breaking that ice.

Ps. Getting your glutes massaged while diapered is usually pointless. I've tried for it, but the padding kind of gets in the way.

the only message i had, the massuse insisted that i be entirely naked. so if you show up wearing a diaper it would not stay on long.

I think itís perfectly fine as long as the print wonít run with the massage oil.

I was pretty impressed with those Rebels but have no idea if the print would run with oils.

Quote Originally Posted by ggreggy View Post
    the only message i had, the massuse insisted that i be entirely naked. so if you show up wearing a diaper it would not stay on long.
    And then, for all the masseuse knows, he'll pee, and/or poop all over the massage table. Trust me, they'll let him keep it on. Case and point, Slomo is completely (at least bladder) IC, and can't fake continence for a massage. Silliest thing I've ever heard.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:00.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    And then, for all the masseuse knows, he'll pee, and/or poop all over the massage table. Trust me, they'll let him keep it on. Case and point, Slomo, completely (at least bladder) IC, and can't fake continence for a massage. Silliest thing I've ever heard.
    I agree with SpAzpieSweeTot. The therapist will absolutely know that the massage will actually move things along and make you have to urinate or defecate...

Quote Originally Posted by klo555 View Post
    I agree with SpAzpieSweeTot. The therapist will absolutely know that the massage will actually move things along and make you have to urinate or defecate...
    Exacattackly, another great point.

Doubt they'd care, even more so if you've seen him or her diapered before. I've worn little paws and my masseuse didn't say anything. As as for not getting the glutes done... hasn't been a problem for my normal therapist. She can and will get to any muscle knot you finds. Great for the butt muscles, but does a real number on the diaper

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    but does a real number on the diaper
    I'm sure nothing worse has ever happened to your diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by klo555 View Post
    I'm sure nothing worse has ever happened to your diapers.
    Hey! I give you guys the money for the diapers, what I do with them after that is my own business.

Kidding aside though, hmmm... other than cutting the plastic to double or triple or pretty much she ruins the diaper if my butt needs to be worked worse than anything I could ever do to it.