Onesie/ diaper shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who makes the best onesies to wear out day to day for work? So grownup up top type of thing. I have a few looking to find verity.

I see you're Canadian. I'm American, so, my recommendation may not help you. I'm a Researcher McResearcherton when it comes to stuff for this part of my life. It took about 4 years to pick a :paci: type, and another year to get it, because I'm such a, "right product for me? If not, is it better than anything else for my needs? Right price," nut.

I'd go with ABU, in solid colors, for the following reasons.

• There's a very cool feature of elasticated legs, to help hold things in place.
  • From what I've heard, the quality is on par with a good custom 1sie.
  • They let you try a white one, in the size you think you might be, before you buy a colored, or printed one. Just remember not to wash the loaner in hot water, lest it shrink.
  • Standard, or tall sizes
  • 4 or 5 really good snaps

DLPJ said:
Who makes the best onesies to wear out day to day for work? So grownup up top type of thing. I have a few looking to find verity.
Check out kind in BC. They have a nice onesie in a golf short style

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Downey935 said:
Check out kind in BC. They have a nice onesie in a golf short style

Kins

Awesome suggestions so far! Thanks for taking the time to answer[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have over 300 hundred onesies by kins , Jenny does a superb job , any style you can think of they can make long sleeve, short sleeve, Hawaiian ( wife beater) golf/polo, long legged , boat neck , she also will be happy to customize with whatever you need , on my polo I needed an ambidextrous pocket , so she built a pocket just below the button up area , on other undershirts I had her install a pass thru pocket for my insulin pump .I always have a onesie on either as an undershirt or overshirt so that my diaper rides exactly were its supposed for maximum effectiveness without any sagging i even wear them to bed , they are the finest piece of medical clothing you can investn in because no matter what you due it always supports your diaper and doesnt matter what you do or how you do it, your diaper never gets exposed, especially if your like me and wear high rise for that additional absorbent protection , i buy mine in bulk orders, so they are made in a single batch fitted especially for me and how I like them instead of fitting the average dummy in S,M,L they absolutely fit the dummy that ordered them like a second skin, i like mine to fasten well forward and specify a very wide crotch ( just a hair thinner than the crotch of my diaper and plastic pants , this way it forms a natural pocket with diaper and pants that gives me a double physical barrier against leaks ( i dont rely solely on elastic legs of my diaper or pants , those are actually second line defense ) I dribble constantly but also have unannounced no warning frquent floods of as much as 800 ml at a time( this is a decrease over the last 9-10 years thru multiple daily catheterization trying to reduce the bladder size, my doctor would like to shrink and atrophy my bladder to like 50 ml , so my floods are more like spurts of low pressure low volume amounts more frequently , he says it will be much healthier to have lower resting pressure in bladder and kidneys and since my bladder never fully empties shrinking that sucker will mean it has less retained urine after it voids , he says if I can only store 50 ml then i Should have sinifigantly smaller wettings 5 or 6 times an hour that even a cheap diaper like a Depend should cope with no problem.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back