I'm you're straight, does having a daddy mean you're gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
The title sounds a bit off, but let me explain. I see a lot of mommies out there who are already taken or their with boyfriend or something. I see a lot of daddies too. But most of them are available. (From what I see) Is love to be babied. You know, feed, changed, reads me stories at bed time, the usual parent with a toddler would do. Now I'd like to have a mommy relationship, but since from again what I've seen, it's hard to find them that are not taken already so I've thought about having a daddy. But, I don't know if that makes anything wierd or gay about it b/c I'm straight. Not that I don't have anything against gays, it's just I'm not gay but I'd like it if someone would baby me in the way I've always wanted. Being a toddler just in a bigger body.
I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm doing nothing but whining (no pun intended) but all I ask is for some advise.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I should say I'm also a guy too, forgot to put that in there.

BabyMax2000 said:
I don't know if that makes anything wierd or gay about it b/c I'm straight. Not that I don't have anything against gays, it's just I'm not gay but I'd like it if someone would baby me in the way I've always wanted.

Then... go for it. Diapers are weird enough! You don't need to worry about being extra-weird by being open to the idea of a same-sex caregiver.
tongue_002.gif

So do whatever you want to do! It's your moral duty as a human being! So long as you're not detrimentally affecting anyone, you never need to explain yourself or apologise for whatever the hell you feel like doing.

Just... don't take any risks. Don't trust people you don't know. Don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable... And party on, joyous hedonist! :p

Mid America Little, and The Padded Puppy, are brothers, in the Little since of the word. The Padded Puppy is gay, unless I'm terribly off base, and Mid America Little is straight, even though his dad thinks ABDLs are auto-gay or something, which is utterly ridiculous.

Point being, assuming I'm right, they obviously don't boink, but they're brothers, so, they love each other a lot, and since they're brothers by choice, and it happened later, not from 1st childhood. They can remember who said, "I love you," first. That's just adorable. A lot of people are dating, or married to their BIGs, but it doesn't have to be that way.

I think The Padded puppy's BIG is female, too, so, if I'm right, so much for it always being sexual.

as i know that "daddy" tendency as the "mommy" is about feeling protected, i think unconsciously is similar as i understand about begin AB/DL, people tend to link to that. the Daddy also can be the need of a strong paternal rol. i'm straight and i make as Daddy in role-playing with one friend, but none of both feel attraction to the other

No. Having a Daddy doesn't make you gay. I have one and I'm most definitely not gay.

Do you any of you guys know a good place online meet any mommies or daddies?

Hi baby max 2000

I am asexual and I have a on line Daddy. He ok but have g one in the physical is even better. For the reasons you said. Or a Mummy I Gess.

I am also a switch so I have my Little bro.

I would encourage you to look at the chat room and if you can goto ABDL events/meets wich you can find on fetlife.com

Just be carfull and be very clear what it is that you won't.

If it goes further then it needs to be talked through first. And have a safe word.

That said going our side your comfort zone a bit can be awarded.

Letting someone have control when you are in little space makes it even more special.

All the best kido.

siysiy said:

Hi baby max 2000

I am asexual and I have a on line Daddy. He ok but have g one in the physical is even better. For the reasons you said. Or a Mummy I Gess.

I am also a switch so I have my Little bro.

I would encourage you to look at the chat room and if you can goto ABDL events/meets wich you can find on fetlife.com

Just be carfull and be very clear what it is that you won't.

If it goes further then it needs to be talked through first. And have a safe word.

That said going our side your comfort zone a bit can be awarded.

Letting someone have control when you are in little space makes it even more special.

All the best kido.

I'll definitely do that. I have a fetlife already and I am looking. Hard thing is, I just want one person as an all in one sort of deal. More of a girlfriend and caretaker. Most of them I see in my area just want to be friends or they are taken but want friends as well. But I will take you're advise though, thank you. Also, thank you for calling me "kiddo". Lol

No, if your daddy/baby relationship is non-sexual then sex wouldn't even come up as a question to prompt a gay or straight answer.

Now if you ever did decide to....experiment with gay sex. Well then, even that still wouldn't make you gay. Deciding you like it and want to do it again, "might" make you bisexual though, but once again still not gay. Only swearing off heterosexuality would make you gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back