1 year 24/7 Somethings change and somethings don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannawear

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
10/25/2016 was the day I started wearing full time. I wear to work and to my Mom's house and my wife's parent's houses. The only time I don't use it is when I am at work and have to move my bowels. But otherwise I am completely 24/7.

I am one of those that want to be truly incontinent. That I am tired of the battle of wanting this and feeling the guilt of doing it. I just am not playing anymore. I am done with the game and no longer really care what most people might say or think about it.

My wife was the one that told me to go ahead and go 24/7 if it was that important to me. So I did. Since then my wife has told me that she is not neutral about it and does not like the sight of seeing a diaper under my pants/shorts. Does not like the sound of the diaper tapes. Does not like the smell. I am not sure how much longer she will be with me. 3 of the five senses are against it and I don't see either of us changing our minds on this topic.

Been seeing a therapist and she asks me questions that make me think. Once she asked me what would I do if all the stores are closed and I have no diapers. I replied there are always some store open, but if I was out I would still wet and mess clothes.

I told her that I used to sit on a fence and play incontinent and play being normal, but that I never was normal. That I always had thoughts of wearing a diaper. That the longer I didn't the more intrusive the thoughts became until they become all of my thoughts and I could not think of anything else. That I made a conscience decision to jump off the fence and run as far as I can away from the fence of pretending to be normal and run till I can't run anymore. That I want to get lost in incontinence. To run and not look back, stop the guilt trip that I had always put myself through. That if I change my mind and want to regain my continence then I will have to fight for it. That in my mind I will be on the right side of the fence fighting to be "normal" as others view normal as. My therapist laughed and told me, There is no normal, everyone wants Normal, but no one is.

So here I am today. Still wearing and using a diaper 24/7. Except at work where I wet only. I am neither happy nor sad or perhaps a bit of both. I am happy that I did what I did and have no intention of looking back and wanting to go back to only occasional use. But sad too that this may cost me the wife I have of 8 years. While she knew about my diapers prior to getting married and made the suggestion of going 24/7, I can't blame her for how she feels about it. But I also can't blame myself for being me.

In my mind I am no longer playing a game of being incontinent and hope and pray nearly everyday that my dream of feeling the pee going out into the diaper without me pushing or releasing it. To feel my bowels move without me being the one that moved them. To finally achieve real incontinence. For me it consumes my thoughts and dreams. Even though I have worn so many diapers over the past year and wet and messed myself, I am still not satisfied. I want more.

This is where people that are truly incontinent warn, "Be careful for what you wish for." And where I am crossing my fingers, clicking my heels together and throwing silver dollars in the wishing well, while blowing out the birthday candles....."Please Lord, let me be free and make me incontinent."

wannawear said:
10/25/2016 was the day I started wearing full time. I wear to work and to my Mom's house and my wife's parent's houses. The only time I don't use it is when I am at work and have to move my bowels. But otherwise I am completely 24/7.

I am one of those that want to be truly incontinent. That I am tired of the battle of wanting this and feeling the guilt of doing it. I just am not playing anymore. I am done with the game and no longer really care what most people might say or think about it.

My wife was the one that told me to go ahead and go 24/7 if it was that important to me. So I did. Since then my wife has told me that she is not neutral about it and does not like the sight of seeing a diaper under my pants/shorts. Does not like the sound of the diaper tapes. Does not like the smell. I am not sure how much longer she will be with me. 3 of the five senses are against it and I don't see either of us changing our minds on this topic.

Been seeing a therapist and she asks me questions that make me think. Once she asked me what would I do if all the stores are closed and I have no diapers. I replied there are always some store open, but if I was out I would still wet and mess clothes.

I told her that I used to sit on a fence and play incontinent and play being normal, but that I never was normal. That I always had thoughts of wearing a diaper. That the longer I didn't the more intrusive the thoughts became until they become all of my thoughts and I could not think of anything else. That I made a conscience decision to jump off the fence and run as far as I can away from the fence of pretending to be normal and run till I can't run anymore. That I want to get lost in incontinence. To run and not look back, stop the guilt trip that I had always put myself through. That if I change my mind and want to regain my continence then I will have to fight for it. That in my mind I will be on the right side of the fence fighting to be "normal" as others view normal as. My therapist laughed and told me, There is no normal, everyone wants Normal, but no one is.

So here I am today. Still wearing and using a diaper 24/7. Except at work where I wet only. I am neither happy nor sad or perhaps a bit of both. I am happy that I did what I did and have no intention of looking back and wanting to go back to only occasional use. But sad too that this may cost me the wife I have of 8 years. While she knew about my diapers prior to getting married and made the suggestion of going 24/7, I can't blame her for how she feels about it. But I also can't blame myself for being me.

In my mind I am no longer playing a game of being incontinent and hope and pray nearly everyday that my dream of feeling the pee going out into the diaper without me pushing or releasing it. To feel my bowels move without me being the one that moved them. To finally achieve real incontinence. For me it consumes my thoughts and dreams. Even though I have worn so many diapers over the past year and wet and messed myself, I am still not satisfied. I want more.

This is where people that are truly incontinent warn, "Be careful for what you wish for." And where I am crossing my fingers, clicking my heels together and throwing silver dollars in the wishing well, while blowing out the birthday candles....."Please Lord, let me be free and make me incontinent."

Thank you for sharing your feelings with the rest of us.I can relate to some of them. I became incontinent due to my diabetes and gradually became DL as a result. I have my wife's blessing to wear nappies 24/7 in act it was her suggestion. Becoming DL was the best way forward and I now thoroughly enjoy being incontinent and dependant on nappies. As for being normal what is normal. I could have been incontinent and miserable or I could enjoy what I can't control. My wife doesn't take any part in my dependence on nappies but she never complains. So I am very lucky.
I can understand why you want to be incontinent as I know I never want anything else now. Most people will never understand why some of us are this way but does that matter. My advice is if it hurts no one and you enjoy it then go for it.

Reactions: browne
I have wanted incontinence since I first heard and understood the word incontinent. I remember the exact day like it was yesterday, after many months of frustration with me stealing incontinence nappies from school and hiding the evidence my foster mother told me 'if you continue wearing nappies you'll end up incontinent, do you want that' I was 13 years old and and that was a defining moment because I new that I wanted to be incontinent from that day onward.

I'm just over one month into wearing 24/7 and it's going so well. I'm actually really enjoying it. I can live my life as a incontinent person. I'm on disability benefits and can wear freely all the time. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed about people finding out. I can't wait until I become incontinent, it's all I have ever wanted and I have noticed progression in the last month and I can feel myself heading towards incontinence.

I'm IC and lost my wife because of it. While I do like to wear diapers, I would rather go back to when I was able to choose when I did so. I don't mind my situation most of the time. I wish you luck on your endeavor.

Interesting perspective. Is there a possibility of keeping your wife if you give her the same respect you give your coworkers? Why are you expecting her to put up with something you aren't expecting them to? If you get your wish and become bowel incontinent then you don't have that option to respect either one. I have noticed as a 3 yr 24/7 woman that while I never wanted bowel use of a diaper that just wearing and wetting does greatly increase my ability and desire to also go number 2. I have found that moving my bowels while standing is easier than sitting on a commode. I'm also glad I discovered that option because with my Ehler's Danlos Syndrome disability my hips don't allow me to sit on a commode on my worst days because my hip joints aren't what they should be. For me the best option is going to the restroom and loosening the diaper so the mess has a place to go and won't touch my skin. If I want to continue wearing the same diaper I can insert a baby diaper, use it and wrap it up immediately and the clean up is no more than if I wet. I just use a wipe or paper to be sure nothing got left behind. If I were completely incontinent I would no longer have those choices and it would increase the mess and the clean up time and the gross factor for my family.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Same here. I had always wanted to be incontinent, for as long as I can remember. At 19 I became urge incontinent due to a car accident. I love being able to wear all the time, and have no regrets over having no control, being always forced to wear a diaper no matter what, or even over my many rashes through the years. However, I had hated the urges (which later became even worse than hust urges) and still wanted to be fully, functionally, incontinent. 20 more years later and I might be there now due to a recent surgery though.

If after a year of wearing, you are still not unpotty trained, may I suggest you look up the 12-month guide for reverse potty training. This can be flowed for just urinary, or for bowels too. Chances are you have been still maintaining your muscle control without even realising it.

As for your wife, you did tell her in advance. She knew what she was getting into (though she may have though she could change you- many women see to have that folly of a fantasy). If she can't stand your diapers after all, then that's unfortunate but certainly not your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back