Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pull ups

Default pull ups

I have a bad hand and have trouble diapering myself. I can do it but it gets crooked or messed up some how.

I use depends guards sinse they absorb better then the shields. But I don't like the padding in most of them. Its to thin width wise. They hold great but sitting down can be annoying.

Any brands with a wider padded area?
    Ps: I'm a one and done wetter I can't stand being wet to long. So pull ups are better I think.

I do like tranquility over night but the padding is skinny. Also which brands are the most discrete and breath? So I can wear to work.

I also agree that NorthShore makes great pull ups. Their GoSupreme pull ups are my go to
    (:

CVS overnight underwear is a surprisingly decent product, very similar to the NorthShore pullup, just maybe only 1/2 the capacity.

I recently ordered some MoliCare pullups and they are pretty good, too! They hold a couple of good wettings. Northshore gives free samples when you contact them. Ask for a sample of theirs and MoliCares to compare.

I like Always Discreet pullups. They hold 2 to 3 of my wettings with no problems. Plus the price isn't to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    I have a bad hand and have trouble diapering myself. I can do it but it gets crooked or messed up some how.

I use depends guards sinse they absorb better then the shields. But I don't like the padding in most of them. Its to thin width wise. They hold great but sitting down can be annoying.

Any brands with a wider padded area?
    Ps: I'm a one and done wetter I can't stand being wet to long. So pull ups are better I think.

I do like tranquility over night but the padding is skinny. Also which brands are the most discrete and breath? So I can wear to work.
    Thin and discreet are not the same. A thin diaper, pullup, or pad that has leaked is way more noticable than a thick one that has done its job.

Just get whatever size or thickness you need, and don't worry about them being discreete or not. There's a reason why we keep saying nobody notices to this regard, because it bears repeating as being true.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    I recently ordered some MoliCare pullups and they are pretty good, too! They hold a couple of good wettings. Northshore gives free samples when you contact them. Ask for a sample of theirs and MoliCares to compare.
    I here molicare diapers are good. i'll look at them.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I like Always Discreet pullups. They hold 2 to 3 of my wettings with no problems. Plus the price isn't to bad.
    Thought always was a women product line.

Quote Originally Posted by eddy200 View Post
    CVS overnight underwear is a surprisingly decent product, very similar to the NorthShore pullup, just maybe only 1/2 the capacity.
    I see, weren't those pink?

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear102415 View Post
    I also agree that NorthShore makes great pull ups. Their GoSupreme pull ups are my go to
    (:
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    Northshore pullups are great!
    this seems to be the general opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Thin and discreet are not the same. A thin diaper, pullup, or pad that has leaked is way more noticable than a thick one that has done its job.
    oh, Did not know that. i thought thin was ok and discrete.

Just get whatever size or thickness you need, and don't worry about them being discreete or not. There's a reason why we keep saying nobody notices to this regard, because it bears repeating as being true.
    Thankyou. I'm self conscious I guess.

Northshore Go Supreme!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    I see, weren't those pink?
    Nope, current version is all white.