• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radak

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Well to start off I work full time at a Liqour store in Florida. I went to collage to be a chef but never went anywhere with it.

I joined this site in hopes to make friends and talk to people in community and get better integrated into it.
I was referred to join by another member. :smile1:

I'm not big into wearing diapers myself but am fine with others wearing them and enjoy the stories I hear. I enjoy interacting with littles.

Radak said:
Well to start off I work full time at a Liqour store in Florida. I went to collage to be a chef but never went anywhere with it.

I joined this site in hopes to make friends and talk to people in community and get better integrated into it.
I was referred to join by another member. :smile1:

I'm not big into wearing diapers myself but am fine with others wearing them and enjoy the stories I hear. I enjoy interacting with littles.

Welcome to the site Radak! We're a friendly bunch so you should have no trouble making friends here. What kind of things do you like to do when you're not selling booze?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome to the site Radak! We're a friendly bunch so you should have no trouble making friends here. What kind of things do you like to do when you're not selling booze?

I enjoy playing Xbox and watching anime.i play alot if RPG games.

I don't get out much but I enjoy different restaurants

A gamer? Nope. No one else here likes games. :biggrin:

jk Just about everyone here it seems is a gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back