Diaper humilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys I was wondering if diaper fantasying of being caught by a girl is healthy or not. It seems humailation fantasy is the only way it works. Is this who I am and changing myself to have normal sexual. Thoughts and fantasy causing me to feel shame ? I am going talk about this with my new female tharpist. This monday. Sorry for another thread. But I. Love to have advice on this topic

you keep asking the same questions and keep getting the same answers. there's nothing healthy or unhealthy about anything you ask in all of your threads, except for the fact that you always seem as if you have to tell everyone about your fantasies. that stuff is private. just keep it to yourself like the rest of us and don't try to make everyone accept you. they don't have to accept it if they don't know about it

True. Thank alexa for helping me I will hopeful get answers. From my new tharpist I did look around on google but I was believing the crew here had better idea. So on the accept part don't think about. And just do alot .

makena43 said:
True. Thank alexa for helping me I will hopeful get answers. From my new tharpist I did look around on google but I was believing the crew here had better idea. So on the accept part don't think about. And just do alot .

Like I already said. Talking to a therapist is not like some test you can study for. There is no right or wrong answer, and we can't help you "prepare" for it.

Stop working yourself up into such a worry. Take a deep breath, and just tell your therapist everything so she can help you.

Heck, if you really think you're so weird and others won't understand, try browsing Fetlife for a while. You'll quickly realize we aren't as "abnormal" as we think.

Yeah, there are alot more odd things then us dl and abs. Okay I understand you guys can help in the psychology world but thank you for telling me

Slomo said:
tell your therapist everything so she can help you.

You may be setting wildly unrealistic expectations for any therapist... ;)

How would you guys tell my tharpist about diapers and the other stuff we been talking about in all my threads ? Thank you

makena43 said:
Hi guys I was wondering if diaper fantasying of being caught by a girl is healthy or not. It seems humailation fantasy is the only way it works. Is this who I am and changing myself to have normal sexual. Thoughts and fantasy causing me to feel shame ? I am going talk about this with my new female tharpist. This monday. Sorry for another thread. But I. Love to have advice on this topic

You said "Girl" did you mean "woman". That is healthy but don't take it too far or you'll find yourself in public with your :laugh:pants around your ankles showing a Walgreens clerk your diaper so she can laugh!!

Yes women and I will keep that in mind. Ha ha

there are other people who like begin humiliated with diapers, it's actually very common, and that tendency it's common in other groups, being humiliated, i think, only in my opinion that is the same as liking diapers, or having a "mommy" or those things, the only think about it that is different is that some peope may go so far and actually show the diapers in public, if it is good or bad i think if this is the only extreme that should be reconsider, but if not it's like the other AB/DL things

So is my humiliation healthy or who I am. Is trying to get rid of this is what is making me feel bad?

I'm of the opinion that just about anything one does can be healthy provided:

- Is legal.
- Only involves consenting adults.
- Is physically safe (or within an acceptable risk tolerance).
- Doesn't negatively impact ones social life, work, or other aspects of one life.

Besides the obvious signs of it being unhealthy (physical harm, illegal, etc), I think it's a red flag that something might be unhealthy if it starts feeling like it's becoming an obsession and starts to degrade or replaces entirely other aspects of your life.

And notice I just said red flag. Some people do live an extreme 24/7 lifestyle and may be happier for it.

Lots of people are into weird stuff but hold down a job and have friends and a house and pets and mow the lawn every weekend and are perfectly happy and healthy. Conversely lots of people develop obsessions over completely mundane things to escape their problems and end up never dealing with them and missing out on a lot of what life has to offer. Many fall in the middle.

If it feels good - "DO IT" !
Use caution if you are hurting others feelings or doing it public !
Don't do it front of minors or the police !

Simply exercise good judgment !
At this time of the year "Halloween" it can be seen as a license to exhibition.
Be careful that you don't permanently label yourself without an escape plan.

So what was this question about Diaper Humiliation ?

I would never show my diaper to anyone. So basicly my fantasy of being caught in a diaper while masturbating to video or any orther sexually stuff is okay and I am just making. Myself feel shame because. Family. Is saying its not healthy to fantasy. Humiliation. While masturbating?

There is nothing unhealthy with humiliation fantasies, nor with pretty much any other fantasy. Fantasies are an escape from the world, sort of a short mental holiday. People fantasize about all sorts of things -humiliation, spankings, extreme bondage, forced sex, castration, you name it. None of these are, in and of themselves, unhealthy.

Unhealthiness comes in when your fantasies begin to rule your life. Spending time fantasizing when you should be doing other things like work or school is not healthy. Becoming fixated on a fantasy to the exclusion of other relationships is not healthy. Acting out fantasies in ways that cause you or others harm is not healthy.

The key here is that it's your reaction to the fantasy that causes it to be unhealthy. If a fantasy gives you feelings of guilt, then that's something you need to work through to return the fantasy to the healthy side of things.

In this case, I'm going to take a guess that some of your posts here are intended to share with us some of your fantasies, and thus experiencing some of the humiliation you keep fantasizing about. While that's not necessarily unhealthy, you might find it more productive to write some of your fantasies and post them online. That will let you work through some of your feelings, while still giving you the enjoyment you seek by sharing your fantasies.

I would also suggest that you quit consulting your family about what is healthy versus unhealthy to fantasize about. Most people are unlikely to get good advice from their family on that subject, because it's fundamentally counter to the sort of relationship that families create.

This last post nail it. I used my fantasy to explain my problem better so you guys can help me better. So in a nutshell I should keep on doing the humiliation dreams but work getting on stop believing humiliation is wrong and shame. What others say. After masturbating I feel like something is wrong or i was trying. To get rid of this and this masturbating. Keeps me here

I believe. The humiliation of caught wearing diaper and other weird stuff is really who I am. And trying to change my fantasy. To normal girl and guy thing is just. Making. Me feel bad. I suspect using normal self talk and. Boy/girl would never work. But my tharpist says that's what you need to do to get rid of shame and humiliation.

I have to write a update on this topic. So for sure I test out last night that no way can I. Do healthy self sex talk . it keeps going back to humiliation thought. So I think I just need to convince. Myself. This okay. And let go of the advice you need to get rid of shame because that is what is making me feel guilty angry etc. Am I right and see my tharpist. For more help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back