Diaper humilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is who I am. Especially when someone wants me to turn to a non diaper lover and it hurts. So extension of who we are is diapers?

Saying it is an extension of who you are means it is one small part of you among many. Its does not define you. I was trying to say there is more to you than just having a fetish. It was to answer your original question.

How do i go about exploring my humiliation. To find the meaning of it. So I can have a healthy way of accepting my fetish?

I dont know you beyond this forum. Only you will know what you want to experience in life.

Well on the last paragraph you wrote you need to explore your humiliation. Does diapers relove in your fantasy? That part I don't know how to go about it. Maybe my tharpist. Could help. I have not told her about my diapers. Slamo said just do it..but afraid she is going to say that diapers are wrong and causing your humiliation. Thank you motherfath for the help. Even though. You are 10 hours and a day ahead of us in America

makena43 said:
Well on the last paragraph you wrote you need to explore your humiliation. Does diapers relove in your fantasy? That part I don't know how to go about it. Maybe my tharpist. Could help. I have not told her about my diapers. Slamo said just do it..but afraid she is going to say that diapers are wrong and causing your humiliation. Thank you motherfath for the help. Even though. You are 10 hours and a day ahead of us in America

You really need to get over your fear. It is clearly preventing you from living your life, and is extremely unhealthy for you.

Yes I been wearing. Diapers once a week at work but that is once a week. And one thing I notice I didn't. Wear for 2 days and I was stress out about other topics and after wearing. It in pubic all the stress was gone. So diapers must be a relax tool not a sex tool.

I read the whole thread and I think my humiliation fantasy is okay. The key is to not think about diaper or wear before I do it. This will help me lose the fear of being in public in diapers and I will be happy and diaper are one part of me. Am I right?

makena43 said:
I read the whole thread and I think my humiliation fantasy is okay. The key is to not think about diaper or wear before I do it. This will help me lose the fear of being in public in diapers and I will be happy and diaper are one part of me. Am I right?

I'm going to take a swack at this. Let me answer your question with a video:

[video=youtube;MiE4UI5mfaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiE4UI5mfaA[/video]

The point is, there is no key. There is no switch you throw that makes this okay. You must reach the rational conclusion that this is a harmless thing. Can you do that? Weigh the positives and negatives. I'd say it's harmless but the evaluation has to be yours. Anyway, you do that and then you proceed on that basis. Deciding that will not make it alright but it is the beginning of making it alright. Like anything, you'll get better with practice. Eventually, if you know it to be harmless and fun, you should actually believe it as well. It's like a scab. Stop picking at it.

Obviously, talk to your therapist about this. That's what they're for.

So you just got to believe it is okay. Also keep practicing and I will talk to my tharpist. Gotta. Thanks

I hope I am on the right track

I did some exploring my humiliation and I left out diapers and use different. Visual. I believe. What it is i am a bad person . Something is wrong. So it must be low self esteem. I think using diaper in my fantasy. Reforce me to feel shame or i am going get caught. So what do. You guys think?

Tommycombs said:
My intention was not to label anyone else as a freak. In my head I've always been a freak. A weirdo. And accepting my differences has been at times excruciatingly difficult. The self hatred over this has lead to a lot of issues with self harm. So what my comment was meant to convey is that we aren't as weird as we sometimes think. My previous cringing over my lifestyle took a backseat when I saw some of the other common interests on Fetlife. It made me feel a bit more normal.

So I'm not trying to poke fun at other fetishes and lifestyles. Just pointing out to those that feel like they are terrible because they like diapers should go have a look around and see what else people are into. It was a relief to me. To find out that, after all of these years of feeling like an outsider, that the whole time, many others were doing things that would also raise eyebrows.

Dear Tommycombs. Of course you weren't calling anyone a weirdo and please excuse my use of irony to poke fun at all of us here for being what we are...whatever that is for each of us... and for being so honest about it. I joined this forum because there are more genuine people here than anywhere else I have ever been and I love 'real' people more than anything else in life. And you are the epitome of that Tommycombs.

twinky said:
Dear Tommycombs. Of course you weren't calling anyone a weirdo and please excuse my use of irony to poke fun at all of us here for being what we are...whatever that is for each of us... and for being so honest about it. I joined this forum because there are more genuine people here than anywhere else I have ever been and I love 'real' people more than anything else in life. And you are the epitome of that Tommycombs.

Thank you. I can easily get butt-hurt online (my Borderline Personality Disorder) and I don't like offending people so I was under the impression I had done so.

ltaluv said:
There is nothing unhealthy with humiliation fantasies, nor with pretty much any other fantasy. Fantasies are an escape from the world, sort of a short mental holiday. People fantasize about all sorts of things -humiliation, spankings, extreme bondage, forced sex, castration, you name it. None of these are, in and of themselves, unhealthy.

Unhealthiness comes in when your fantasies begin to rule your life. Spending time fantasizing when you should be doing other things like work or school is not healthy. Becoming fixated on a fantasy to the exclusion of other relationships is not healthy. Acting out fantasies in ways that cause you or others harm is not healthy.

The key here is that it's your reaction to the fantasy that causes it to be unhealthy. If a fantasy gives you feelings of guilt, then that's something you need to work through to return the fantasy to the healthy side of things.

In this case, I'm going to take a guess that some of your posts here are intended to share with us some of your fantasies, and thus experiencing some of the humiliation you keep fantasizing about. While that's not necessarily unhealthy, you might find it more productive to write some of your fantasies and post them online. That will let you work through some of your feelings, while still giving you the enjoyment you seek by sharing your fantasies.

I would also suggest that you quit consulting your family about what is healthy versus unhealthy to fantasize about. Most people are unlikely to get good advice from their family on that subject, because it's fundamentally counter to the sort of relationship that families create.
This is so true. My family does not understand. I love a spank spank from a tall handsome man. I am a tall, straight female. These spanking fantasies include spanks that are very hard and land close to my ....with a few thick fingers going inside me. Diapers are occasionally involved but more like pink plastic crotchless panties. I'm nervous about sharing this with you all but have no problem telling a lover. Is this a humiliation fantasy? Yes. Ha ha!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
This is so true. My family does not understand. I love a spank spank from a tall handsome man. I am a tall, straight female. These spanking fantasies include spanks that are very hard and land close to my ....with a few thick fingers going inside me. Diapers are occasionally involved but more like pink plastic crotchless panties. I'm nervous about sharing this with you all but have no problem telling a lover. Is this a humiliation fantasy? Yes. Ha ha!

One more thing. I NEVER tell anyone but a male lover. I also like to wear xl men's cotton button downs with my partner's cologne/sweat on it. Then I pleasure myself imagining XXX...lol nuff said

I have found out what makes my masturbating. System. Work is. A. Thought. Of you are not good OT smart enough or its being punishes for mistakes and being a diaper lover. I have to include this with rharpist

I've battled whether I cross the line of humiliation or exhibition because I like to go into a public stall and change. I usually bring my dry diaper in a plastic bag and hide it as much as possible but I take the brief off like a pull up and leave it around my ankles intentionally below the private area of the door so people can see I'm wearing. A used (wet) diaper is exposed around my ankles but nothing else. I take the bag I brought the dry one in and dispose of the dirty diaper properly.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

intfusmil said:
I've battled whether I cross the line of humiliation or exhibition because I like to go into a public stall and change. I usually bring my dry diaper in a plastic bag and hide it as much as possible but I take the brief off like a pull up and leave it around my ankles intentionally below the private area of the door so people can see I'm wearing. A used (wet) diaper is exposed around my ankles but nothing else. I take the bag I brought the dry one in and dispose of the dirty diaper properly.

Nope, not exhibitionism. Now if you changed outside the stall, then yeah it would be.

Being inontinent, I've had to change in many different stalls. I also leak all the time now, so I have to take my old diaper off, and lay it open on the floor. This catches any leaks while I position and tape on my new diaper. I then roll up my old one, exit the stall (diaper in hand), and toss it in the nearest waste basket.

I could care less if anyone sees my new diaper, or old one for that matter. I don't go out of my way to show them off, nor will I go out of my way to hide them.

Slomo said:
Nope, not exhibitionism. Now if you changed outside the stall, then yeah it would be.

Being inontinent, I've had to change in many different stalls. I also leak all the time now, so I have to take my old diaper off, and lay it open on the floor. This catches any leaks while I position and tape on my new diaper. I then roll up my old one, exit the stall (diaper in hand), and toss it in the nearest waste basket.

I could care less if anyone sees my new diaper, or old one for that matter. I don't go out of my way to show them off, nor will I go out of my way to hide them.
That's actually refreshing to hear. I know there's a lot of loose guidelines on the community and what is defined as exhibitionism or not. I would never do anything with real intent although - at the same time I don't mind if someone would see. I wear Tranquility ATN with a booster so it's not like I have an SDK or Bambino hanging that low (but I occasionally wear them on drives). I think a printed brief would be a little off putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back