Diaper humilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t feel that having a fantasy could ever be a health concern. It’s completely normal to have fantasies. Everyone has them:)

intfusmil said:
That's actually refreshing to hear. I know there's a lot of loose guidelines on the community and what is defined as exhibitionism or not. I would never do anything with real intent although - at the same time I don't mind if someone would see. I wear Tranquility ATN with a booster so it's not like I have an SDK or Bambino hanging that low (but I occasionally wear them on drives). I think a printed brief would be a little off putting.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Well.... Betterdry is my usual diaper but is currently out of stock in the US. Crinklz is the same, and available, but with prints (and costs more). It hasn't come up yet, but shoud I need to change in a stall then anyone around is going to see the ab prints on my used diaper.

There's not much I'll be able to do about that either. Not for exhibitionism, but just because there's no point in my going out of my way to hide it. In fact, I've got a urology cystoscopy appt coming up this thursday. That will be interesting to explain, but it's not like I can just show up without a diaper on.

intfusmil said:
I've battled whether I cross the line of humiliation or exhibition because I like to go into a public stall and change. I usually bring my dry diaper in a plastic bag and hide it as much as possible but I take the brief off like a pull up and leave it around my ankles intentionally below the private area of the door so people can see I'm wearing. A used (wet) diaper is exposed around my ankles but nothing else. I take the bag I brought the dry one in and dispose of the dirty diaper properly.

You're doing it so that others can see. I'd say that's pretty clearly exhibitionism. Having said that, I also think it's harmless exhibitionism. You're in a place where that is to be expected and you're not asking others to engage. If I were you, I suppose I'd be mindful of escalation in your desire to display, but if this is the worst you've got, I wouldn't worry.

I have ask. We are not allowed to talk about masturbating on adisc. If you want to talk about. It then you should talk to a sex tharpist or figure it out. Yourself. The administration will remove the thread. Am I right?

Trevor said:
You're doing it so that others can see. I'd say that's pretty clearly exhibitionism. Having said that, I also think it's harmless exhibitionism. You're in a place where that is to be expected and you're not asking others to engage. If I were you, I suppose I'd be mindful of escalation in your desire to display, but if this is the worst you've got, I wouldn't worry.
Thank you for the honest answer. I've never felt the need to go any farther as I try to keep in line the desire/courtesy. Additionally, I feel it does nothing good for our community long term with the nasty stigmas attached. I'd be remiss if I didn't say there was a thrill involved but nothing beyond what I've detailed.

makena43 said:
I have ask. We are not allowed to talk about masturbating on adisc. If you want to talk about. It then you should talk to a sex tharpist or figure it out. Yourself. The administration will remove the thread. Am I right?

makena43 said:

As long as you keep it pg13 (some content inapropriate for minors under 13), and put it in a new thread under mature topics, they you will probably be ok. Generally speaking, just don't go into any graphic details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back