Diaper humilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been thinking of what you guys said. I only use my fantasy to masturbating. And not when I am working or social. I believe its my reaction afterwards where I listen to people say it wrong and I need to make it positive. So bottom line is stop believing it wrong and just enjoy the humiliation and. Its the only way my body works and move on with life and stop trying to change myself to a person I am not.

The association of sex and humiliation in conjunction with using your diapers is what's making your diapers a sexual humiliation thing. Seperate the two by not associating your diapers with them, will make your diapers a normal thing.

Your therapist sounds spot on, and yes I believe you should keep going to see her.

I don't have much more to add to folks who've pointed out that the most important thing is to not hurt or impose on others.

For what it's worth I am definitely aroused by humiliation of many sorts, diaper wearing being only one of them.

That said, also being made to accept that liking or 'needing' diapers (even if just for comfort) is ok and part of who I am, is also distinctly arousing.

I had felt shame and guilt about both for a long time, but now I am (coming to?) accept both sources of arousal as OK (if not normal), and that I don't need to lose them to be happy and loved.

How do i separate the humiliation and diapers? I am going to see her today. I figure out yesterday. For tharpist. Don't. Chicken out. For accept and humiliation. Is to stop believe in what people say is the right thing to do I have shown my diapers in the past not anymore .

makena43 said:
How do i separate the humiliation and diapers? I am going to see her today. I figure out yesterday. For tharpist. Don't. Chicken out. For accept and humiliation. Is to stop believe in what people say is the right thing to do I have shown my diapers in the past not anymore .

Discuss it with your therapist. She is vastly superior in guiding you than we are.

Okay I will. She is a new tharpist. That doesn't know me

I. Couldn't tell my tharpist. About diapers and how to accept diapers and the rest of the issues I have. I don't. Think I am ready she is old lady. But I sense she is good. She just needs info from me and my past tharpist

Most of my fantasm are related to humiliation, I don't see nothing wrong with that, if you think you're weird, don't even think about using google to find other fantasm or fetish, you would be disgusted quickly, especially if you know the true terms to search to find them. We aren't the weirdest people trust me, I made the error to look around specialized forums and found a few keywords I wish I could forget, I will never share them here ever

I agree with you. I just need to stop believing that it wrong and just enjoy and move on with my life

makena43 said:
I agree with you. I just need to stop believing that it wrong and just enjoy and move on with my life

And how do you plan on doing that if you can't even talk about it with your therapist?

I thought it was too early to tell her. She even said when you are ready. She is a couples and family harpist. I did tell her about my humiliation stuff. Nothing. Bad was said. I feel like she foimg say diaper is bad like smoking. But I cam just say to her how do i accept. Diapers and how to beat no more fear or worry of getting. Caught in diaper in public and. How can I accept. Humiliation. Is good for me while masturbating? She is going say stop diapers and humiliation. Them all your angry. And other feelings will be gone.

makena43 said:
I thought it was too early to tell her. She even said when you are ready. She is a couples and family harpist. I did tell her about my humiliation stuff. Nothing. Bad was said. I feel like she foimg say diaper is bad like smoking. But I cam just say to her how do i accept. Diapers and how to beat no more fear or worry of getting. Caught in diaper in public and. How can I accept. Humiliation. Is good for me while masturbating? She is going say stop diapers and humiliation. Them all your angry. And other feelings will be gone.

Are you a mind reader? How do you know what she will say? You don't. Stop working yourself up over the fear of "what if", and "what will others think of me".

Okay I see her on nov 13 and just go for. Also what people. Think. Of me has been a problem. For longs time . my old tharpist. Said. To think. Its none of my business what he or she thinks. And to. Just let it go. Thank you

Tommycombs said:
Heck, if you really think you're so weird and others won't understand, try browsing Fetlife for a while. You'll quickly realize we aren't as "abnormal" as we think.

Fetlife? Even the scat groups don't seem weird to me Tommycombs and the only abnormal person I've come across here is Twinky... man what a kook! I did like the woman who had 'I'm a human toilet' written across her chest though but I can relate to that because... hey! Who are you calling a weirdo!?

Shit happens so I wear diapers

Let"s get back on topic. Thank you

Topic is forfeit, Fetlife is nifty.

I'm generally up for trying most things once, and even the small subset of things I'm not willing to do or actually weird me out, I'm usually ok with people being into whatever they are into as long as it's consenting adults. Baring moral hangups stemming from religion, once you've over the concept that one can find something arousing for no logical reason what-so-ever (which I think most people with an out their fetish or 6 can get to pretty quick), I like to think it's an easy logical jump that if you're into some really weird thing that most people arn't, that others can be into some really weird thing that you arn't.

twinky said:
Fetlife? Even the scat groups don't seem weird to me Tommycombs and the only abnormal person I've come across here is Twinky... man what a kook! I did like the woman who had 'I'm a human toilet' written across her chest though but I can relate to that because... hey! Who are you calling a weirdo!?

Shit happens so I wear diapers
My intention was not to label anyone else as a freak. In my head I've always been a freak. A weirdo. And accepting my differences has been at times excruciatingly difficult. The self hatred over this has lead to a lot of issues with self harm. So what my comment was meant to convey is that we aren't as weird as we sometimes think. My previous cringing over my lifestyle took a backseat when I saw some of the other common interests on Fetlife. It made me feel a bit more normal.

So I'm not trying to poke fun at other fetishes and lifestyles. Just pointing out to those that feel like they are terrible because they like diapers should go have a look around and see what else people are into. It was a relief to me. To find out that, after all of these years of feeling like an outsider, that the whole time, many others were doing things that would also raise eyebrows.

Some great discussion on this topic, I hope Markena has found this useful. It is perfectly normal to have this fantasy. Some fantasies about meeting Brad Pitt or Julia Roberts, others fantasies about being beaten with crops. The world is full of variety and pretty much everybody fantasises on some level or another. Reading over the original post and what followed, I think Markena is asking if having this desire defines them as a person. Please correct me if I am wrong! The basic answer is no, we are not defined but what we fantasies about, they are an extension of ourselves.

To explore this idea further think about your favourite snack. You may think about eating it regularly, does this mean you are defined by your preference for an apple or biscuit? Of course not, and this works the same for our deepest, darkest fantasies. Wanting to express ourselves through sexual experiences and connections is very natural and the guilt that is being felt could be put down to something else. In my experience the guilt is more about our relationship with society and not the actual sex act we desire. The fact Markena enjoys humiliation is not what causes the guilt, it is the fact that Markena knows there could be others in society who might react negatively if they found out.

This is a normal response to thinking about our private lives being exposed in such a way. How bad would we feel if a spouse, sibling, work colleague or parent found out about our deepest fantasies? Society is not constructed for everyone to wear their private life on their sleeve. Hence why they are private. If I could give any advice or experience on this subject it would be to echo what others have said. Find a way to disconnect the fantasy from your everyday life. Spend time on a new hobby or go to social events perhaps. Realise that what we fantasies about is one small part of us mixed in with many other everyday parts. Everything has its place and time to be expressed. Working out when that is leads to a healthy relationship between our sex lives social lives

Another thing to try would be to explore the humiliation further. Does it have to revolve around Diapers? Can the diapers become a prop in a larger scene of humiliation? It could be that taking the diapers out and focusing on what it is about the humiliation one desires means the balance will be struck and then we can start to accept the fetish in a healthy way. Overall, we should never feel bad about our fantasies, they are good for us! We must learn to grow ourselves and be bigger than the fetish.

I have found all post useful. I see its okay to have these fantasy because its the only way my body works. Listening to others about my humiliation made think I had to change it to a positive fantasy and it never work it was causing me to feel bad afterwards
So I understand the fantasy doesn't define me. But what do you mean its an extension of ourselves?
I think you nailed it that the guilty feel does come being found out by others in public. How do i go about exploring my humiliation? The fantasy. Does include diapers ,girls and garbage. Not sure how to find the meaning inside my humiliation. Thanks

makena43 said:
I have found all post useful. I see its okay to have these fantasy because its the only way my body works. Listening to others about my humiliation made think I had to change it to a positive fantasy and it never work it was causing me to feel bad afterwards
So I understand the fantasy doesn't define me. But what do you mean its an extension of ourselves?
I think you nailed it that the guilty feel does come being found out by others in public. How do i go about exploring my humiliation? The fantasy. Does include diapers ,girls and garbage. Not sure how to find the meaning inside my humiliation. Thanks

Diapers are a part of who we are. Much like being gay, or even highly religious. It shapes how we think and what we decide on. It's also always there in the back of our mind.

And yeah, at times it can overwhelm the front of our minds too. Though generally it it's not all comsuming, nor does this part of us dictate our lives. It's just, well a part of what makes us who we are, diapers are an extension of ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back